LIGHTS! What? They can’t all be winners

Haha welcome to the QB club! Its a new world man. Just be gentle at the start n prepared to speed up ur frequency n strength of water/feeds

4 Likes

3 Likes

Should be a significant difference from my mars600 lol

2 Likes

@CannaNewbie

HLG driven…7’6” x 8’ wide. The cola was as thick as a volleyball. :crazy_face:

Who didn’t see this photo coming? :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Jesus lol one nug and I’d be good for a very very very long time. I just need to grow enough here and there so I don’t have to buy anymore. Everything I get here in ny is crazy strong, expensive and my paranoia and anxiety is though the roof and into the sky cause my job also has me responding to emergencies late hours. So when my phone rings, my heart falls to my testies and I’m walking with cement boots :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The one main cola is on the far right side of the photo. It went horizontal which is normal for my grows. This was about 1/2 way. :+1:

That was grown in a 5 gallon bucket filled about 1/2 as well. I got 2 lbs dried, cured and no stems off this crop rotation. Beast Master.

Was the cola near the end aka near 3/4 into the cycle and done under a 12/12 start to finish. .

2 Likes

Beautiful sight. Hopefully one day when the stars align I’ll be able to grow some good plants too. Struggling with my first grow

1 Like

@CannaNewbie Now look at the cola. You may never do what I do but Young Padawan, you will as long as you know you will keep learning. :+1::+1::+1:

I have broken every grow rule possible. I am going to grow a plant upside down just for the giggles of it.

2 Likes

Loll I saw a YouTube video of a guy growing completely sideways. It was pretty sick. Cola galore

1 Like

Yup…rhat plant ended up with 8 colas but what would have been the main one was the volleyball. :+1:

I would probably go for something like a standard qb 260 kit in r-spec for a 3x3.

4 Likes

260 xl would be a tight fit in a 3x3
from HLG site “3 ft long heatsink for a wider spread”.

2 Likes

I’m cheap. I would’ve went 4 of the 120s and 240-2100 driver. $200 plus max $100 for frame. I just found a metal shop here that sells 12’ sticks of angle for $18.

1 Like

Yes @Cabs they are