Lights. TS1000. Thoughts?

ts1000 not a bad light. OPINIONS GROWmies.
Any pics of gardens? Happy growing

I have only used my pair of them once ( my 1st grow). I was told to try White Widow for my 1st, the buds (2 plants) were not tight but were good quality as far as the buzz. I did them in GH’s hydrofarm & their nutrient line all the way to the expert line-up. Don’t know anything more about the lights or if they are lacking in some way. Could be the sativa in my plants caused the airy buds? I was told that sativa plants tend to have airer buds. Quite brite, some heat, not a bad price, like how you can attach the 45 type plugs together in a chain (up to 10) an just turn one dimmer to make them all go up & down.

1 Like

Are you talking about Mars. If so they’re good lights just don’t ask em for to much it’s a small light. You can grow one nice plant under it, two would work in a 2x4 with 3 plants

I’m using that light now with my DWC and have great results. I had to move the light up higher because my nodes were spaced soooo close. But no light burn! She’s on day 31. Auto Amnesia haze

I have a seed in the towel now hopefully ready this coming week. I don’t think I’ll have ANY problems between the two of them in my 32”x32” in 5 gal

Happy growing!!

2 Likes

I’m running 2 tsl2000 right now In a 4x4 and getting good results. Fixing to make the switch to HLG tho.

5 Likes

I run 2 ts1000s in a 2x4 and have dense large buds.

3 Likes

@Axemanjake23 just ordered 2 thanks growmie
I try them out this run

1 Like

I run a single TSW 2000 in a 4x4 world fine for me, good sized autos with big dense buds

3 Likes

Nice ladys my fellow growmie. Happy growings. Ill have updates soon. Few days out @neofirebird @Axemanjake23 @

2 Likes

That grow in the pic netted over 6 oz of the hall on the left. Other gal not done curing…

1 Like