Lights to far from seedlings?

↑^^^^^^^^↑^^^^^^^^^↑
Y U P what they said.

1 Like

Get the multi LED bulb pack at Walmart for 10 or so bucks. Plug a few in, put them 4 to 10 inches away. No stretch

1 Like

Thanks for all the good advice. It looks like it’s starting to dry. I’ll take the top off for a little while every day till it dries up a little bit.

3 Likes

@grasshoppers, I have to agree with what all above said. Welcome to the forum/community. You are definitely in good hands. The advice here is solid and spot on. Good luck with the grow. I am looking forward to tagging along. Tag me in when you start your grow journal.

1 Like

@repins12, thank, will tag you. This is the second time hearing about a grow journal. How does this work? New here and not sure where to do this.

2 Likes

@grasshoppers, Go to top right corner of the ILGM page. Click on the 3 parallel lines beside your picture. Go to Categories. Click on Grow Journals. Click on + New Topic. Type in title. Type post. Click on + Create Topic, highlighted in blue in lower left corner and your in. You can tag anyone in by clicking on reply and typing @ and then name and it will tag them. No space after the @. I hope this helps. Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner, I was on the road. Let me know if I can be any further help

3 Likes

Oh definitely get yourself a journal going so your stoned ass has dates and figures written down. LoL
BTW welcome to the forum we’ve not spoke before. Don’t think twice about tagging peeps w questions by typing @ symbol then drop down list. @repins12 got ya going on starting a journal. Good luck man - kep it green😎

2 Likes

Great. Easy enough.

1 Like

Thanks @LoCoRock

1 Like

Seems I have an issue about 13 day’s in. Plants are about 2 weeks old. I took the dome off couple hours each day to let it dry out the leavess started doing something strange. I’ve had the tent setup and everything running for the last 2 weeks to get the temperature and humidity stable the temperature is between 77 degrees Fahrenheit and 80 degrees Fahrenheit humidity is at 65%. I thought coming out from under the dome was a little shock. That’s way I made the tent air and humidity about the same. I won’t be able to keep a journal this time around :frowning: just some basics. To busy trying to save my son. However, I have set up a wyze camera in the tent. If you want to pop in, send me your email address.

No sharing personal info. Sorry brother. But best of luck regardless. And fyi this could function as a journal of ud like. Just keep updating it. And im sure a mod could change the thread title once for u

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @PurpNGold74 . Any idea why the leaves are turning brown on the edges?

No idea. Maybe wonky ph? Have u wasted any water on that leaf?

No and have not checked pH. Been using bottled water.

Looks like it could be over watered.

That’s what mom-ma said. I get to anxious and want to harvest next week.:grin: Guess I’ll need to wait and quit rushing them.As always,thanks for your input.

1 Like

As we all know…Mama ain’t never wrong!

1 Like

It’s now been around 3 weeks, 1 plant is reaching for the ski with leaves reaching up and 1 plant has it’s leaves pointing down. The light is around 2 feet above the top of the plants. Any ideas why this is occurring?

This one is having an issue, not sure what it is.

Soil looks like it was a tad too hot for her. Hows it going @grasshoppers

It will be 6 weeks on Sunday. My phone is broke so will send photos tonight or tomorrow. They are growing slow it seems to me. I’m using fox farm nuts every other watering. They are on 18/6, 3000W KINGLED, temp @78F, Humid. @65%, Ph @6.0 to 6.5, PPM 850. I may have left them in the dome to long. I started some autos and removed them from the dome after 1 week and they are looking better then the first ones. I tried to FIM them about 1.5 weeks ago and that slowed them down a bit but I think they should be growing faster then what they are. I will send the photos tonight, maybe you can help to get them moving a little faster. I’ll list the strain with the photos.

External Media

PurpNGold74

January 3

Soil looks like it was a tad too hot for her. Hows it going @grasshoppers

1 Like