Lights! Please help urgent! Want to keep plants in veg mode

I don’t know about that, have to wait for more answers. :seedling::seedling:

I would assume, and I don’t like using that word, it’s whatever that white substance is that is all over everything :v:

1 Like

Water splash.

Could be, when I splash leaves it makes yellow spots but could depend if water has nutes in it I would guess

1 Like

White is DE hat was sprayed along time ago. I did a light feed today of epsom salt tomorrow will be light feeding of liquid fish.

2 Likes

@Watt-Sun @Mrcrabs, @garrigan62

Is this too small to clone?
Also don’t have or can’t purchase rooting powder but I have a lot of aloe plants in front yard would that work if so how??
Thank you for the advice, anyone.

There’s no pic? I’ve only tried to clone once I took 3 clones cut the fan leaves in half shaved the stem and stuck it in a rooter in the dark with a heating mat inside a humidity dome. Had roots in 3 days. No powders or aloe.

Mrcrabs cuts off piece of aloe plant then takes cutting and sticks it into piece of aloe. I’ll try to tag you to his explanation.

Kinda already tried. I did two that’s the smallest one the other was about 6 to 8 inches tall.

2 Likes

Can I put coffee grounds from the K cups on flowering marijuana plants

Coffee grounds will mold during decomposition so I wouldn’t do it personally.

Ok, what organic product can I use then to give it a boost of P-K?

Fish bone meal - P & Ca
Langbeinite & Coconut water - K

1 Like

Is it true budbrother that if you can’t go buy anything, that you can bury a piece of banana in soil or boil the peelings water plant with it when cool for potassium?

Have seen it in a video, but I haven’t buried a banana. I did make banana tea once. Coconut water is my goto for weekly K upkeep.

2 Likes

I buried mine just last night…

5 Likes

What is Langbeinite?

How much banana per what area

2 Likes

So she still standing up straight 24 hours after cloning. I guess that’s a good thing.

1 Like

It looks pretty healthy, since you took clone off of a plant that’s in flower then that’s called monster cropping. It’s supposed to take a lot longer to grow roots but will grow monster size buds, that’s what read anyway. You can read just Google Bergman monster cloning it’s very interesting.