Lights! Please help urgent! Want to keep plants in veg mode

Nice Pics :rocket:

1 Like

Fish meal would do just fine. Feed as one of that in addition to flowering.

Is this Tina?

1 Like

It sure is Tina! She thick!

@Covertgrower fish meal ok, and addition to flower?.?..? Meaning?
Also the fish meal how do I add? When I did last then watered it cause mold.

Thank you. Trust me those are the better looking out of about 25 to 30, my hands shake a lot so hard to get good pics.

Yes. In addition to flowering.
Remember that NPK ratios add together. So if your flowering nutrients are 5-10-10 plus your veg nutrients are 10-20-20 your final ratio would be
15-30-30.

Also what’s a good brand for relatively cheap for bloom and flower? Anyone?
@ReconBravo @Watt-Sun @AfgVet @blackthumbbetty @Budbrother

@Covertgrower you lost me dude!
During flower I’m feeding both veg nutrients and flower as well. I just need one set of nutrients for flower, right?

Most brands want you to continue veg nutrients until about the 3rd week of flower, until after the stretch.
Also depends on the brand.
I use canna nutrients, but fox farms makes a line up that’s great too. Easily found at most hardware stores.

1 Like

I did a QB build and I love it!

Ummm… QB?

1 Like

I think I e seen what is it, three bottle line of nutes right? And if so what’s the names? I’m so use to Mother Nature doing her thing all this is so foreign to me.

Sorry if my questions seem dumb, or even common sense to you guys.
And I’m worried about temp tonight, room stays about 8 degrees warmer than outside but it’s getting down to 32 degrees. No way other than a towel to keep warm, was gonna water and feed earlier but figured I would hold off till during day tomorrow when it’s a little warmer.

1 Like

Ace hardware I hear having sale on that stuff

1 Like

After my husband put his clones outside last summer he just let rain water them unless they got really dry then he’d use tap water and some how he ended up with some good bud. Not saying that’s right way but if it’s your only way they’ll make it. If I tried that they would probably croak lol

Can you explain QB are you referring to lights?

1 Like

Yes mostly 3, and flower boosters.

HLG quantum boards

1 Like

HLG quantum boards. There is a good thread, believe it’s called Let Talk DIY lights. Lots of info on options and cost.

2 Likes
2 Likes

@merlin44 @Dbpooper @Cannabian @Watt-Sun I am at the second week of flour how much would be considered too much nitrogen don’t have flower nutes so using what I have which is posted above.
PLEASE HELP!
Warm enough in today and I need to do so please let me know what I can use

2 Likes

You’re going to have to try and find a way to get something with more P and K you dont need hardly any nitrogen this far into your flower if anything give it the lowest dose of the weakest of your 3 options you already have, I think it was the liquid bottle you had. Really though you need to get something with bloom additives or your plant will suffer and probably not make it through flower.

1 Like