Lights! Please help urgent! Want to keep plants in veg mode

Lol your funny @Budbrother :yum: there are several other leaders over there also. I’m not the only one :wink:

@elheffe702 have you been able to log in at all yet?

@Amazon66 thank you :grin:

3 Likes

If I may ask what are we talking about here? @Amazon66 @Budbrother? Logging in?

@Missiles How do you get a title next to your name over at The Lab?

1 Like

Its about The Lab. Pay to play version of here.

One of the mods do it. If there’s something you like send me a pm over there. We can make it happen :wink:

1 Like

Message sent…thanks in advance. :+1:

1 Like

What kelvin would I need for flower? On lights similar to these, in about the foot long ones?

The 3000K - flowering

What about black lights?

You pay to join Bergman lab, it has courses that teach you about all stages of your plant, then it has a forum similar to this you have ability to send private messages so it’s easier to buy, sell or trade seeds and ect. I’m just starting so haven’t made it that far yet just finding my way around still. I’ll still be on this forum also, that was what I wanted from our income tax money…:sun_with_face:

1 Like

@Amazon66 The one thing I wish they had over there is like how you can jump from say Post #1 to Post #367 here.

I think I’m good on light for a while now, all sorts of varieties don’t ya think?!?!

@Amazon66 @MrPeat @Gremmall @Dbpooper @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 and so on…

4 Likes

Hopefully those lights will help you grow. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m not too good on lighting that’s something I need to learn. Now I’m trying to growby phases of the moon, I was sent 6 different articles so I’m going to read and take notes…:grin:

And look how much money you saved over those useless quantum boards lol

2 Likes

All sorts of variety call way warm like daylight I also have smaller 10 bulbs that are halogens I probably got over 200 lightbulbs altogether and a couple ballasts.

1 Like

What kind of bulbs?

I have honestly over 200 lights, both small And big, like under your hood over stove to, halogens for spot light fixtures to black lights to this kind as well.

Stay away from halogen and incandescent for growing. If you have fluorescent, t5ho is most ideal.

T5ho? What is that?