Lights! Please help urgent! Want to keep plants in veg mode

OMG!! I wasn’t even looking! Just going through my stuff to do some cleaning out and look what I found!!

Not a lot but still Medicine. You have no idea how happy I am!

Also with that much kief what can I do with it?

3 Likes

I’d unroll that joint, toss that kief on top, and roll it right back up! I’m happy for you! Or, it takes a little finesse, but you can use your lit joint like a fun dip, sort of wipe up some kief onto the cherry each time before you hit it…in case you don’t have other papers.

2 Likes

Oh man!, ok so what happened was I actually found like three small nuggs and a little shake, ground that up, I normally roll by hand but because of the shake a pulled out my old cigarette roller put 3/4 of the green I found in there, the shake that you see in the previous picture was doubled, I took half and rolled in the J.
But I’m just wondering what I can do with the rest (posted picture) of the kief I have.
Also with those seeds any way to like know which ones to toss. I saw a guide online like a week ago but now I cant find it.

Omg the taste of that thing was amazing and even better yet I am the calmest I’ve been in over a month.
I saved like enough for a few hits tomorrow.

1 Like

Or you could roll spliffs (tobacco and a tiny bit of weed) to stretch it out longer.

1 Like

Just got done doing my second spliff lol.

2 Likes

This one?

1 Like

There’s still at least a gram if not just shy of in the grinder and also the bag of stems I posted. Anyone else to that with stems? Put them in a Ziploc bag and shake them up and break the stems while in the bag, then toss in freezer, then repeat, wait about 4 to 7 days and do again. Saw that online and it works really good actually to make the kief fall off the stems.

Waste not, want not!

My stems have saved me in a pinch, too!

3 Likes

@elheffe702 Do you put in freezer and let the crystals fall off or what? I’ve actually used literally about 3 ounces of stems before and made brownies extracted using oil and it was dank.

Seen lots of making edibles try to stretch till next grow done. :kissing_heart::yum:

Easier said than done that was my only “medicine” I’ve had in a month, still have the kief posted but I’ll find something. Also what’s a good brand pocket microscope to purchase, I’ve been looking but they all seem pretty uniform. All basically the same. @LoCoRock @PharmerBob @Oldguy? Need one soon. Thank you too all.

1 Like

Jewelers loupe

1 Like

I use this one. Takes a bit to find the right spot for focus but let’s you see things a bit better. :+1::v:
Was only 10 $ or so.

And these have proved surprising in a pinch. :wink::grin:

3 Likes

Haven’t had to do anything with it in a while, but I’m pretty lazy about picking them clean. That way, when I have no bud, I can get a few bowls off of them. This time, I’m trying to save a whole jar, then I’m going to ‘wash’ them with alcohol or something and make a big fat dab.

1 Like

Smoke it!
Im not in a position where I ever run out of weed! Its everywhere around here. Not that Ill run out any time soon but if I did theres lots being grow 100 yards in either direction from here. Its pretty much free here, loads of growers from 4 plant ops to 160 plant out buildings. Maybe once you get some weed grown you may connect with like minded individuals and yall can share your weed and experiences.

3 Likes

Yeah I do that now but every one is so scared to grow here cuz the legality of it all, there loss. And can you just roll kief by itself? Does it waste more that way? All I know is I’m blitzed and calm right now. The weather is getting cooler for sure I’m in a hoodie inside my house. Lol

2 Likes

I too found a bag of roaches today. Lol

2 Likes

With that being said could I use cutting I make for clones?

Yes its possible

I’m lost lol. Was this for me?