Lights! Please help urgent! Want to keep plants in veg mode

After my husband put his clones outside last summer he just let rain water them unless they got really dry then he’d use tap water and some how he ended up with some good bud. Not saying that’s right way but if it’s your only way they’ll make it. If I tried that they would probably croak lol

Can you explain QB are you referring to lights?

1 Like

Yes mostly 3, and flower boosters.

HLG quantum boards

1 Like

HLG quantum boards. There is a good thread, believe it’s called Let Talk DIY lights. Lots of info on options and cost.

2 Likes
2 Likes

@merlin44 @Dbpooper @Cannabian @Watt-Sun I am at the second week of flour how much would be considered too much nitrogen don’t have flower nutes so using what I have which is posted above.
PLEASE HELP!
Warm enough in today and I need to do so please let me know what I can use

2 Likes

You’re going to have to try and find a way to get something with more P and K you dont need hardly any nitrogen this far into your flower if anything give it the lowest dose of the weakest of your 3 options you already have, I think it was the liquid bottle you had. Really though you need to get something with bloom additives or your plant will suffer and probably not make it through flower.

1 Like

I have only used Fox Farms Trio and Roots Organics dry nutrients lines (NOT at the same time LOL). I just follow the manufacturers recommended feeding schedules with excellent results.

3 Likes

6-4-5 a good ratio for my stage of growth.
Or would 0-5-4 be better??

As much as I love y’all advice and help, I’ve NEVER use blooms additives when out side just compost and honestly just very light 10-10-10 and they did great in the ground.

But trying things different now so seeing what options I have on low budget.

Yeah dude you’re in the ground alot more room to buffer things instead of a 5 gallon pot lol. Just lightly feed for a few weeks and stick it into the ground. Dont over complicate things you got this!

1 Like

6-4-5 would be ok just lightly feed the 0-5-4 would be ideal for say week 4 or 5 through ending of flower.

1 Like

So 2.6-2.0-.26 would be ok for now till I can purchase bloom fertilizer?

I’m trying them now do you stop the liquid trio when you do the dry

If you are in organic soil with natural ammendments, you dont want to fertilize at all. Nature will do its thing just fine. No point in toxifying your soil.

Actually you can be extremely successful running the same npk ratio from start to finish. It’s more important that you have at least some of all the required macro and micro nutrients. Once you have a complete nutrient package, there is pretty big range of final npk ratio you can be successful with.

2 Likes

@dbrn32
this is why I believe I need something added to it,

1. Last time just watered

And these photos.

Sure, magnesium maybe? Which is good example of what I was trying to say. No amount of N, P, or K will probably fix that, so the npk ratio won’t necessarily matter.