Lights! Please help urgent! Want to keep plants in veg mode

I received two plants from my friend who was growing them indoors I normally grow outdoors the weather does not permit I need help quick on the lights it’s only two plants and a very small bathroom which is to sink in the toilet please help

1 Like

An exact size of the growing space and a budget is needed.
Get back to us and we can make recommendations.

2 Likes

Roughly 6 foot tall 2 1/2 3 foot wide 2 1/2 3 ft deep also will this light work to veg till warmer temps for outside? 3300k

1 Like

You can’t really cut corners with lighting. That LED is probably great for keeping house plants alive, but I’m going to guess it won’t grow potent pot.

You can solve this problem fast, cheap, and with great results, but you can only pick 2 out of 3.

6 Likes

It says it’s good for vegetable growth

It’s not going to work for growing cannabis. It’s a $15 9w conversion bulb.

Before you waste $15, consider whether you have the funds to make this happen. What is your budget?

2 Likes

Right now not much at all, Would I be better by LED daylight bulbs instead for now

If your budget’s tight A minimum on a blue purple light to the door would probably be about 170 bucks the bulb alone might get you through seedling stage. Good luck with your project.

3 Likes

I think a $70 LED light would probably keep the plants alive, and there are fluorescent lights that could solve this for $60. They won’t grow potent buds, but the plants might fill out the bath until the weather becomes favorable.

Very tight budget my friends wrong this on my last moment are usually grow outside but I live In the Southern part of the US East Coast so weather is not permitting at this time for outside growing

Yeah that’s all I’m trying to do is keep the plants alive to the weather gets warmer then I got it from there I’ve never grown inside before This is all new to me

1 Like

Sorry to throw cold water on your plans, but I can’t see how you’re going to work this out.

Grab a drink and browse the grow journals. You’ll see what people are succeeding and failing with. But please don’t spend money on that bulb.

2 Likes

One cheaper blue purple light @Dickrick527 I would recommend is the viper spectra 600 pulls about 290 watts. Priced at 159.00 in a small space it will produce buds. Hope that helps

3 Likes

Any comments on daylight bulbs for just vegging till weather permitting? Like I said very low budget and I’ve NEVER grown indoors so…

Lighting is extremely important. You will be hard pressed to get 7 grams dry on a crappy light. You may want to wait to grow till you have the funds for a good lighting system.

4 Likes

If you look at CFL grow journals, you’ll see how others make them work. The key is to get them really close to the canopy.

Is it worth it though? Is the electricity free. After you buy enough CFLs and timers, how much will you have spent?

1 Like

Yeah like I said I normally grow outside that’s what I’m used to I’ve never grown inside I just want to keep them alive to the weather permits to go back out and thank you for all y’all’s advice

How long do you plan to keep them alive inside? What size are the plants right now?

3 Likes

If you do go with the CFL you can get you about 6 of the pigtail bulbs keep them close to the top of the canopy . Good luck

1 Like

4 Likes