Lights? Check.... Water? Check.... Soil? How the heck am i supposed to use this? 0_o

Your gonna want all that right now and the nitrogen in cal mag is not to be alarmed about when in ckveg ecslecially… if your base nutes aren’t burning and soils jot burning start rasing lvl it’s a race to max feeding levels to keep up with them they will not wait for you figure out if they got enough they are gonna eat sooo much faster then your used to foliar is not best way to do co2 you want dry leaves to absorb co2 and feed the roots dont worry about what’s in your soil with co2 when pushing metabolism you want soil nutes to stay as long as possible for your buffer when you are a little off on your mix your soil will compensate but you wanna give food levels by hand … and and the soil as a plan b …
My regiment is
Food
Water cal mag sillca
Little water
Repeat
You might need to feed more often it’s not a process to fix after its messed up its gotta be on point before any deficency can arise or your to late and check against your grow every mistake or deficency …good luck

And those plants are not dark green they look kinda light honestly

Not that it’s a bad thing you can push more imo

Should i be switching to the bloom a & b now that the plant is pre flowering?

No u push veg nutes till right as strech finishes usually about 3 weeks from flip or with autos 3 weeks from pistils

1 Like

I have added a feeding of AN nutes to the Gorilla Glue #4 Autos… Im getting things ready to start proper testing and move them …ummm… somewhere?

I made home made Gorilla Grow green houses to stick in the woods but the plant is so big i dont want to move them and it is still cold out here.
I dont really have the room to keep them in here with the Girl Scout Cookies (after the training is another few weeks along)

The next best thing is making my bed room a grow room and sleeping on the living room floor… I just dont have the cash for another light… What? The sleeping on the floor thing? Not an issue (wont even hesitate for my Girls) 0_o

1 Like

Ok so im getting ready to feed them because the moisture seems low in the soil and This droop

This is them getting thirsty right? (The autos are up at the top)

I Started getting preflowers about a week ago…? The Nutes im going to use are

Connoisseur Grow A & B

Advanced Cal Mag Extra

I’ll add the amounts in a bit

:neutral_face:

I donated my bed room … had 70% of my bed room grown out…I took mattress off a bunk bed cut the futon off the bottom of the frame to make all 4 legs on the ground and the bottom bars are a giant scrog about 5 x 7
Was make shift and not ideal and I havent had the heart to clean the room out and I sleep on the couch it’s quite comfy I gotta say its futon in the living room 20200217_094520

I dont have many pics if it and this was during a time I was banned from ilgm for a year I was just allowed back in in november

3 Likes

Nano:

I too use Roots Organics.

However, I grow organically without any synthetic nutrients, using nature of the gods “Spartan” nutrient schedule. I also add mychorizae & FishSht (and for the first 8 weeks two drops of Dark Energy in every gallon of water), adjust PH of ALL water to 6.5 to 6.7 BEFORE application to my plants.

With this mix I do not have to “flush” before harvesting (I have not had any salt build up).

Oh, and always remember: Growing . . . is learning.

:grin:

My organics also require reduced basic feed around harvest but never call for flush

I fed a Gal of Nutes to the tall one

I am out of B-52 and waiting for more to come in.

Connoisseur Grow A & B 20ml

Cal mag Extra 8ml

PH was 5.8

I the lights were turning off so i didn’t test slurry ( i will next time)

0_o

U only test slurry with new unfirmiliar soil …unless you plan on amending soil with ph buffer it’s not nessecarry … unless u are planning on ridding soil for a minimal feed schedule is a reason to test run off and when you have deficiencies and or a lockout you test ph run off once you got good dirt…if you go in with good ph in good dirt and good tds you should be similar in numbers in and out… it becomes instinctive and you will loose the urge/need to check run off and slurry… I dont even ph my nutes except when using silica because it shoots me up over 8 but with ro I’m 6 5 every mix mines aph perfect line as well

What line do you use?

Emerald harvest it’s made from the head chemist of AN branched off and made the Emerald Harvest… its first nute line to use hemp seed meal as an amino acid source and a lil less complicated and a lil less cost…AN is way over priced and redundant there are a couple bottle in each regiment that can be dropped without barley any affect or a lil tweek of a few other bottles to achieve same effect… also organically derived I love it

its 9 bottles of food including cal mag and silica…
My hydro store is really cool steered me to emerald harvest when I came in to drop a grand on a line of AN hes like no no check this shit out … and I was sold on EH… without the cal mag it was 650 for whole line of 8 bottles without calmag . Mind you th is the gallon size bottles 3.75L last a long time … and super pleased with results… back to the purchase he gave me
1 gal grow
1 gal bloom
1 gal micro
1 gal emerald goddess(plant tonic)
1 gal honey chome (sugars ((carb load microbe food)) and resin and aroma enhancer)
1 gal king kola (bloom booster)
1 gal sturdy stalk (silica )
1 litre Root Wizard ( beneficial bacteria)
For 650$
Also 1 litre ph up 1 litre ph down
And a 2.5 gallon jug of cal mag (250$for jug and 30 for up and down FREE) spent 650 got about 300 bonus was hard to refuse

4 Likes

Holy macaroni thats alot of nutes

Do you have to regulate the PH or does it maintain on its own?

Stays spot on 6.5 if I dont use silica… all silica products are strong based and swing ro water to above 8 but I can mix full strength everything else and I’m dead on 6.5 everytime…so I do food tiny bit of intermixed water day or so after food…then cal mag and silica ph down is easier to influence the solution because there is much less tds more solids more up or down u need… so the only time I need it and its recommended to do silica off from food days water in between

Food cal mag
Lil water
Silica cal mag
Lil water
Food cal mag

And my bottles go down pretty equally … I had to buy 1 root wizard in a year and I had a shit ton of plants say a full 8x7 worth of plants for a solid year and I still got half a gallon almost of each

1 Like