Lights and ventilation

I’ve got myself and want HPS turn down to 600 on the ballast I got ventilation coming in filter and my room is averaging 77.2 humidity at 58 is that a good combination before I insert my seeds

1 Like

welcome to the forums @Ford12. i am a newbie grower myself so i will not comment on your question but will tag a couple of others to give you some advice. if you put an @ sign on you can tag people and it will get their attention. @MattyBear @dbrn32 are two great guys who i’ve learned a bunch from the last 3 months. but there are lots and lots of others on here who are also very knowledgeable and helpful. good luck on your grow!

ps, read lots of the forums subjects, you will be astonished at the amount of knowledge available here!

3 Likes

Those temps are ok and humidity is ok for veg
You’ll want humidity a bit lower in flower
Do you have a exhaust fan and intake fan
What type of space you working with tent ,closet ,etc

3 Likes

^Countryboy is the man when it comes to ventilation questions. You’re in great hands here!

2 Likes

Oh by the way country boy it is a grow tent thanks for your help

Thanks man I appreciate that

Hey country boy I have my light 16 in I love my plants which I have a fan going into cool the light and the lights only at 400 watts I had to leave it on 400 what’s cuz they say to lower the light bill low at first so should I raise my lights and put on the 600 w. And then also how long before I start pruning the bottom leaves off when they get a couple feet tall or before I really appreciate all the help you’re giving me man

@Ford12 can you post a pic or two of the plants let me see what your working with bro
And pic of your set up would help as well
Always pull the heat from the top of your tent with a exhaust fan use passive vents on bottom and if need a intake fan to supply cool air to bottom of tent
How old are the girls you don’t want to start pruning to early so let me see you girls lol

2 Likes

Hey country boy yeah I’m at work now but soon as I get home I will snap some pics and let you see what I got going on hopefully talk to you about the ongoing process thank you bud have a great day

Countryboyjvd1971

ILGM_Moderator

March 22

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Countryboyjvd1971

ILGM_Moderator

March 22

Countryboyjvd1971

ILGM_Moderator

March 22

It won’t let me send more than one pic at a time. They are 2 weeks old tommorow

Countryboyjvd1971

ILGM_Moderator

March 22

Hey country boy this is for 12 I have six white widows 2 weeks old today they’re on their 5th wheel leaf exhaust fan intake fan fresh air 600w MH wondering how they look

1 Like

@Ford12 looking good
mount the filter at the highest point in your tent that will remove the heat better since heat rises once heat is above intake there will be a heat ceiling created which will keep temps higher over all in tent
Vented hood should help tremendously as well nice job

External Media

Countryboyjvd1971

ILGM_Moderator

March 27

@Ford12 looking good

mount the filter at the highest point in your tent that will remove the heat better since heat rises once heat is above intake there will be a heat ceiling created which will keep temps higher over all in tent

Vented hood should help tremendously as well nice job

In Reply To

External Media

Ford12

March 27

Hey country boy this is for 12 I have six white widows 2 weeks old today they’re on their 5th wheel leaf exhaust fan intake fan fresh air 600w MH wondering how they look

Can Someone Tell Me Where I Can Find The Bud Of The Month Contest?

A country boy should I get another 6in or a 6in carbon filter for my lights that I’m exhausting or can I just exhaust that heat from the light into the tent and then let it go through my carbon filter or do I have to add another carbon filter on to that