Lighting recommendations

I think we getting stretchy here. Probably lights. Should I change them? Recommendations for lighting for a 2x2x4 grow tent. Currently using 2 LED grow lamps. Due to my cancer and expenses can’t afford anything to expensive.

71Hn8S+d6vL.AC_SX522

1 Like

@dbrn32 Can you assist the lady here? Thanks bro

2 Likes

First welcome to the forum. How high above the plants do you have the light. How many watts are the lights

1 Like

Well the ones I showed above were about 20in above the top the plants but I went out purchased a different lighting set up and they seem to be happier now. Their leaves aren’t reaching up towards the lights like they where anymore.

1 Like

The leaves reaching like that is not a bad thing its praying leaves there is a good amount of light for them they r happy basically. For it stretching to keep nodes closer together just lower the light a few inches 2 or 3 to try and see if they tighten up.

4 Likes

Thank you :smile:

1 Like

Contrary to popular belief, the praying leaves is not a good sign. It’s a sign of stress

:woman_facepalming:
I am just gonna pray and hope for the best. I was about to ask to about temp and humidity because I have read so many conflicting suggestions. But I think I will just go with my gut and see what happens.

1 Like

a qb 135 kit is great for a 2x2 space. They run about $200 and do require some assembly. Horticulture light group also makes hlg-100. It is a little cheaper, only requires to be plugged in, and still a pretty good light for the space.

2 Likes

AGLEX COB series are good they make smaller ones for your recommendation but that what i am using for my 2x4x5 and its a 2000watt with bloom and veg settings pretty good built i love electronics and took mine apart and its built with some good quality’s im not saying its the best but i can keep mine cool and it wasnt very exspensive for what you get…you dont have to put it right on top of the plant my node spacing is good

1 Like

that

1 Like