Lighting questions in a 3x3

I wish I could swing that financially

2 Likes

Check out the refurbished ones… that plus the discount code makes them affordable. If you’re a vet, email them for a 20% discount.

I just scored a 600r for $480

2 Likes

Isn’t Samsung only partner HLG?

1 Like

I just saw a good deal $318 for an hlg300L refurbished after DUDE code, but alas, can’t afford it right now

1 Like

On a happier note my baby is growing up (finally)

6 Likes

Not according to Samsung.com

2 Likes

This is what I thought also, apparently I was misinformed.

I searched Hlg website for any info regarding binning and found nothing. However hlg-uk mentions lights using top binning on all lights listed.

They state that hlg-300l-rspec uses diodes that are as much as 17% brighter per watt than standard lm301h diodes used by other companies.

As much as?

Hlg is the best bang for the buck best warranty best customer service you’ll wish you went with them if you have to use warranty

2 Likes

OMG! So nothing anymore special then any other…I am so glad I didn’t spend an arm and a leg.

1 Like

HLG has good lights but they have even better marketing… a 301h is only available in the top bin option and nothing is brighter at the moment so if there add says that they lie…

Also, there is little to no difference in top or 2nd bin, also very little difference between 301b and 301h .
It’s definitely not worth all the hype companies make it…

HLG is the highest purchaseser of lm301b and h diodes from Samsung but there aren’t the only companies that use them.

Thing about it, Samsung is a huge company and has a hand in dang near everything.
Why would they limit themselves to one lighting company?

That is crazy! Leave the entire market open to competitors? No way…

1 Like

What makes them so special is customer service and warranty that goes a long way go ahead and try to get some Chinese spider farmer or Mars hydrosomething warrantied out see how that goes or let alone free parts shipped to you :rofl::joy::joy:

2 Likes

im trying to make a final decision for my 3x3. looks like a 350r in your pic, not 260 ??

2 Likes

thanks for the tip !

It’s a 260w XL would be perfect fit 4 u man I love it

1 Like

XL would be the same size as the 350r might be a little tight in a 3X3

3 Likes

It will fit and cost less.

2 Likes

Its 39x39, and ive opted to get another 350r. That way, if more juice needed somewhere else, ill have it. Plus I spoke to my buddy at hlg about deals. Remember, we going out to dinner next month :wink: Cannacon.

2 Likes

Looks like your grow loves it too.

Hoping I can haul anything like u. I might get another hlg in the future for another tent. I’m thinking a 2x2x3 for clones. I have my furnace room as a nursery