Lighting questiom

@dbrn32… hey bud I got a question for you. I have the 260xl already. Unless the 550 discontinued has a cheap price tag. This is what I’m planning on getting. Want a little more red in the tent for flower. Have any knowledge on the red/blue uv bar that will go between the 2 xls. Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Should add its going into a 4x4

1 Like

Pretty sure the hlg-60 doesn’t have any uv, but it would add a good amount of red wavelengths. If you’re looking for something easy to incorporate and the wavelengths provided there will satisfy what you’re looking for, seems like that would do great.

If you’re not afraid to do more to get more, there is at least 1 other option. Cutter electronic can provide you strips with just about whatever you need. You can get mixtures of just about anything you want. They have uv strips, or white strips with uv incorporated. Nothing packaged up neat and tidy like that though, you would have to lay out and build from scratch. I could certainly help, but would be more work.

2 Likes

I want to get as much as I can out of the space provided. Almost thought about the 320xl … just not sure what would be too much for a 4x4 space

1 Like

The two 260 xl kits put you in ideal dli range by themselves. Wouldn’t take a lot of power in reds to put you in excessive range.

Come to think of it, rapid led has boards like this too.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lmfao @CoyoteCody YES!! Big thanks and shout out to you my friend

1 Like

Glad you like it brother!!

1 Like