Lighting on seedlings

Based off my current grow I would keep the light around 12-18 inches. I started mind around 18inches with a 600watt on 100%.

Thank you Gonefissin & Firsttimmer! I will try your suggestions. And thank you for the picture of the interior of your tent. That is helpful, too.

Looks like it got too dry… I use peat root starters and I keep them moist never let them dry out… I put them under T5 lights as soon as I see green… once fully sprouted they go in solo cup of soil… I put my lights right on top of them a few inches away for a lil while then slowly raise to get them to stretch… I also use Clonex Seedling and Clone Nutrient from the start… I’ve had Gorilla Glue, Super Skunk and Super Silver Haze turn out just fine…

3 Likes

Thank you! I am such a novice I have never grown any plants ever, your tip helps a lot.

1 Like

Update

2 Likes

Over watering, let them dry out before next watering.

1 Like

It’s been a while @Jojogrow… What’s the word on the street? I see a frosty covered bud of deliciousness - how goes it? How many weeks into flower are you know. She looks great, little white still on some hairs, she’s getting there!!!

1 Like

Hey! In week 5 of flower, Thank you, it sure is Smelling Amazing!

3 Likes

4 Likes

You flipped the blue tarp over for grey, the room seems brighter I think & it’s protecting the carpet, nice! It would be great to get that light hanging with a reflector on it.But what a great space Jo… That’s WiCkeD

1 Like

What about the exhaust fan!!! Looks like it’s just circulating air from ceiling to floor do u have any fresh air coming in? I really like the setup man, it’s so big. Totally jelly!!!

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 72 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

There is fresh air coming in from the Central Air, that’s one thing I’ve been confused about is the positioning of that exhaust fan…

I had to convert a bedroom, our Commercial space is under repairs…

Those lights actually have reflectors around the bulb

Central air usually recycles the air inside & doesn’t pull from outside. Anyways it’s working the girls look happy.
You have the filter/intake up high which is right, it just usually exhausts outside. Thus pulling fresh air in from outside. From the pic it looks like it’s just 1 light in the corner. You have such a big space though.