Lighting on seedlings

Your all good! it’s gonna be a awesome grow for you! I have faith. And may the grow gods be with you and bless you! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@Dman1969 @Myfriendis410 Looks like they are responding well! Less than 24hrs since trim

5 Likes

Yes they are looking really good!! :sunglasses::+1::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I was told by the Grow Bible do not remove more than 20% of the fans at once they could pause the plant to go into shock I’ll be honest I was worried for you but I didn’t want Say anything Because it was too late but it looks like you lucked out

3 Likes

Lol, yes I was very nervous myself, I wont take that chance again!!

2 Likes

You’re doing just fine. Cruise control now…

2 Likes

Sounds good to me!!

Any thoughts on how far away from my seedlings I should keep my 600w led?

I do my seedlings under a t5 until ready for big boy tent…but if that’s what you have to work with go like 36" - 42" and bring it down slowly…better safe then sorry…I definitely wouldn’t start any closer then that…maybe some others will chime in…you didn’t get a height recommendation with the light?

1 Like

Update!!! @Dman1969 @Myfriendis410 @Jbum Girls getting ready for Flowering!!!

10 Likes

Beautiful sight

4 Likes

Looking amazing keep up the great work!! :sunglasses::+1::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Yes! Thank you!!

Thank you!

1 Like

they look good. I know you were worried after first defoliation

1 Like

Oh boy was I, but these babies are beasts! Lol @dabusin3ss

1 Like

Plants look amazing. Any updates?

1 Like

1 Like

Hi! This is my first post so please bare with me. I am trying to germinate seeds & tried 2 seeds in room temp tap water, only 1 sprouted a tiny root, but I planted both in a seedling pot with Happy Frog. Neither sprouted. I think I overwatered. Tried again with 2 more seeds & used room temp bottled water. This time they both got small roots so this time I tried peat pellets. 1 popped a tiny plant. I put it in the grow tent with the LED light at 24” away as recommended by the light mfg. only now it looks sickly & fell over. Don’t know if it is damping, light too far away or? So I moved the lights closer because I keep reading how the lights should be close to seedling. Is this even salvageable? I am trying again only I am frustrated I can’t seem to even get out the starting gate. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Hard to tell from the photo if it’s over watered or not. Put the peat pots in a humidity dome. Spray the top of the dome a few times a day. Keep the peat pots just damp enough so when you touch one, then rub your fingers together, you can just tell it’s damp. I keep the light at 48" until the first set is real leaves appear then lower to 24". She might come back. What have you got to loose.
This pic was 3 days before I lowered the light.