Lighting on seedlings

Btw welcome to the best place you can be ILGM is what’s up!! Happy growing don’t be afraid to ask any questions the ppl here will get you where you need to be!! :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Jojogrow They helped me grow this :sunglasses:and they will help you do the same thing this was my second grow :v:

9 Likes

Turn up the light as the plant tells you it can handle it, that being said that seedling is doing awesome! Good find!!!

Now as it’s grows up and gets big you’ll want to fim (fuck I missed) the top to let her bush out for you. Around this time you’ll be slowly increasing the light. The more vegetation you have the more light she’s gonna be able to handle

4 Likes

Awesome!!

5 Likes

This is 12 days old if I count from the day I soaked my seed in water, been under T5 lights for 6 days, when should I switch light cycle?

2 Likes

Looking be better! When I take it into Veg? I’m switching lights to 18/6 tomorrow

1 Like

Your looking good to me. I’m not familiar with led lights I use mh/hps
@dbrn32 can tell you more about lights he’s the man on that subject! :v::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

1 Like

18/6 is what I would be running them at.

2 Likes

Do I FIM this now?

No I think you need 4 or 5 nodes (sets of true leaves) @dbrn32 is this correct?
I would wait for his expertise or someone with more grows under there belt. :v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I would wait til at least 5 true sets of leaves.

5 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Please help new grower

Update

3 Likes

Managed to get 10 out 20 going

2 Likes

1 Like

@Jojogrow In my opinion you are looking good!! My plants are in about the same state yours are in. Keep on keeping on! Tag me in your posts I will follow along.

this was two days ago and she’s exploding :sunglasses:

2 Likes

How old is she?

Sure will!!

1 Like

4 weeks! I’m hoping it’s a she, it’s the seed I got out of bud from dispensary

1 Like