Lighting-MH/HPS

So is it a gram per watts per plant or per so much space?

For the whole grow

Yeah, I’m in a corner atm and both walls are covered with reflective sheets. I currently have 4 autos-Blueberry, Amnesia Haze and 2 Gold Leaf; and Blueberry Kush photo, Skywalker OG photo and 2 low-grade commercial(just to see what I can make of it)
All are sprouts/seedlings except the Blueberry Auto is 7 weeks old, just started flowering

1 Like

No and yes go by per watt for whole grow but record per plant for notes on what it likes and what works not every plant is great for mainline or sog some don’t like stress at all and others are like bring it on. If that makes sense

3 Likes

Yeah I’m in a 2x4 with 3 autos 6 weeks old and 5 weeks old. 2 cridical Jack’s and 1 diesel. My next grow will be in my 4x4 and my 2x4. Thinking of getting another 4x4 or when I get my addition done I’ll build a 8x 4 flower room. Not sure yet.

2 Likes

I use per plant weight to compare things like i changed lights or a different soil or ran different humidity following a VPD chart. So i can keep doing it or not

1 Like

Yeild is driven primarily by light efficiency and watts. So the more plants you grow the less yeild you will get per plant. You can’t really overcome the need for power with your growing expertise.

@WickedAle what’s the watt to bud on my 2 qb288

Your 2 QB’s are probably pulling about 260-300W. So if you use your 1g/w calculation you should be able to yield about 10-12Z with a good grow.

1 Like

Nice that’s great

1 Like

@dbrn32, @monkman
ILGM Blueberry Autoflower, 8 weeks old, 2 weeks into flowering under 1000w HPS

4 Likes

My setup
10 plants, 9 strains
5 Autoflowers, 5 photo period

Blueberry Autoflower by ILGM
Amnesia Haze Autoflower by ILGM
Bergman’s Gold Leaf Autoflower by ILGM
2-Northern Lights Autoflower by ILGM

Skywalker OG bag seed
Blueberry Kush bag seed
Blue Diesel bag seed
Super Skunk bag seed
Low-Grade Commercial bag seed
Picture is about a week old

1 Like

Wow that’alot of different strains I have 7 going atm have 2 more waiting to start

95 days from sprout-ILGM Blueberry Autoflower
All trimmed up ready to hang

2 Likes

Dry weight: 28 grams

1 Like

My Amnesia Haze auto looks to be close to harvest but she’s skimpy!
I have 8 plants in a 5’ x 3.5’ space. Will very limited space lower the yield that substantially? Thanks again everyone! Still new to indoors as this will be my first real harvest inside

1 Like

@Cyle1, @Killadruid, @dbrn32, @monkman, @Grandaddy013, @WickedAle

3 Likes

I’m just a beginner but looks like you got enough room just make sure you have great airflow

1 Like

Every plant has branches shaking from my fan! I mist them every so often and they’re not moist more than 10 minutes
Thanks!! I plan on upgrading with some of this harvest!

You sprey the plants?