Lighting inquiries

Someone please tag the light guru…have a 2x4x5 looking for something to bring me from seed to harvest

2 Likes

An HLG 260 kit would rock 8 square feet.

I’m willing to bet @dbrn32 will tell you the same.

5 Likes

I went with the hlg 360 elite kit more bang for the same price. I have it in one of my 2x4 tents the other one I needed a replacement quick and couldn’t wait so I run two hlg 100’s.

2 Likes

How friendly on the electric bill would these be?

2 Likes

About as friendly as it gets. They’re LED.

2 Likes

Honesty I run 3 setups and it’s barely noticeable. And that’s 4 lights, 2 inline fans , 3 circulation fans and humidifiers.

3 Likes

You won’t get much more “wallet friendly” than hlg.

That being said, all lights still run on money.

3 Likes

The Indoor Gardener in Parma Ohio has the best prices on HLG’s. A few growers on this forum have bought from him and saved hundreds. Ask @Siksr

You’ll have to google him and call him. His website sucks.

As much as I’ve dropped the name of that shop, you’d think I work for him. I swear I don’t. Just a happy customer

1 Like

My preference would be in 260 xl kit if you can get one. It’s more diffuse light source which helps canopy penetration some, and gives grower a little more flexibility in a tent.

The hlg 360 elite is more ppf per dollar though. Excellent choice for anyone looking at total value.

4 Likes

HLG 260xl rspec is a perfect fit.

3 Likes

Getting one seems to be a problem.

1 Like

Growerslights had them last I looked

1 Like

Is there a good option b @dbrn32? I cant find it in stock

1 Like

Not without spending more money imo. Chilled tech has something similar, from there you are getting into a different style of light or paying a lot more.

Scratch that…I just found it and the site you recommended and placed my order! :sunglasses: Thanks a bunch for the helpful info! I’ve done ok’ish with my diy setup on these bag seed but I just sprouted some White widow auto from ILGM and I want to treat these ladies better

1 Like

My bagseed plants and the seedlings

1 Like

They look great! You will like the qb’s a lot.

1 Like

@Newbiegrower251… I need your help!

1 Like

Like @NeoGroR said,
The indoor gardener in parma , OH def has the best prices i was able to possibly find on HLG lights.
I actually ordered 3 300L Rspecs from them.
But like he said, definitely call them, the websites blows.

2 Likes

@Bamagrl not sure how much help I can be but I will try my best!