Lighting hlg 240

Was pondering on amazing and stumbled across this looks to be a knock off of an hlg 240wAtt ? Hope the tag don’t bother you just know you where helping me with lighting before … @dbrn32 @ LED Board 240W LED Grow Light with Samsung LM301B Chips & MeanWell Driver Commercial White Full Spectrum Grow Lights 532pcs LEDs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081ZT6BMC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_j17IFb371FQPV

Could be totally wrong any input in the market for a new light around this price to get ride of my burples

LM301B LED Board 240W LED Grow Light with Samsung LM301B Chips & MeanWell Driver Commercial White Full Spectrum Grow Lights 532pcs LEDs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081ZT6BMC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_j17IFb371FQPV

1 Like

Seems decently usable, no dimmer and rather hot which sucks but is fine. The reviews say the consistency can be a bit off meaning one light you get may be brighter or spectrumed differently then another but for a single 3x3 you might be fine personally I’ll stick with hlg cause if I need customer support I’ll be able to get it ( good luck with a mystery Chinese knockoff)

1 Like

That does indeed look like a knock off of qb 260 kit. Some of them are pretty good, check to see what kind of reputation manufacturer has.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up I already ordered it I’ll remove the driver and rewrie it to sit it outside of the grow room for less heat I’ll kee everyone updated on it hopefully it will be better then the burples I have intill can get me the real hlg

2 Likes

Definitely gonna be a step up! I’m using a knockoff qb in my 4 x 4. I believe they are probably not all made equal but I like mine. Kicks the crap outta the blurples I had before it.

Yea I have a cheap 1000w burple from Amazon that cost me 80 bucks so I’m hoping this will give me better dense buds

3 Likes

Your on your way to professor of dank, soak up the knowledge and the buds shall overflowith they cup.

1 Like

It will be better than blurple. But won’t be hlg. I have knock off boards and rspec. The rspec are way better heatsinks and more light. I have an apogee light meter. Made me ok with the knock offs until I bought hlg. Def worth the cost. Especially if you have a small
Grow.
The knock offs will grow well though. Smart to remote driver. They will still
Be warmer than hlg. But that is a definite must.

HLG has a 15% off sale right now for CROPTOBER. So close to buying RSPEC 600 for 800. Just got to see if I can swing the payments.

1 Like

Grow light depot has it @ 720 right now!!