Lighting concerns

I have a 4x8 tent that has 20 autoflower seedlings inside (David Banner) I have a max hydro 4000 for the light. I also have a 2000 not in use. Is the 4000 to much, not enough or is it ok? I have another tent if overcrowding becomes an issue. Thank You

What is your final vessel? You know how 20 plants look after a month ? I don’t know what you are gonna do for flower bro- 6-8 plants max in 4x4 super high humidity- can you set them up outside ?

1 Like

What light do you have? Haven’t heard of that one. Is it LED, HID?

oops typo, supposed t say mars instead of max

I figured but couldn’t find anything on a Mars 4000 either.

2 Likes

Even with auto flowers there wont be enough room? I have another tent if need be. Im still fairly new to this. About 2 grows. neither has been a success but I’m gonna keep trying untill i get it right

i was thinking thats what it was, but it is actually a 3000. sorry

Oh ok, yeah you’d need at least one more of those for a 4x8.

1 Like

O never mind your gonna be good 4x8, just need that light covered

I have seen multiple members successfully grow 6+ plants in a 3x3. With the proper grow plan 20 autos should be doable in a 4x8.

2 Likes

Yeah I read wrong :expressionless: I though 4x4 a lil high

1 Like

I have a 2000 mars hydro, you think that will be enough? And any tips you have for max production. I use fox farm dirt as well as fertilize. Is that good or bad? I only use a quarter of the recommended dose. it stays about 74 degrees with 45-50 humidity and outside air coming in and exhausted out.

1 Like

If you want to push a 4x8 tent to its limit you are way short on light. Depending on which model from Mars, its probably a mediocre light in something like 2x4.

You would probably be looking at couple thousand bucks in lights to push to maximum productivity. Maybe $1500ish to get good results if you want to stick with leds.

1 Like

thats about what i got in these lights, well about 1300 for the both of them,

What are the model numbers? That seems pretty high for what I was picturing.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. Should be able to get a 3000 and 2000 for around $600!

1 Like