Lighting board for 2x2x4 tent

@dbrn32 Will this work for a 2x2x4 tent?
[Horticulture Lighting Group HLG 300 V2 R Spectrum (Version 2, 120V Plug) Plant LED Grow Light | Full-Spectrum, High-Efficiency, Veg/Bloom 285W Samsung LM301B Quantum Board Dimmable]

1 Like

It’ll work but you can save money by going with a HLG 135 kit. Unless you plan to move to a larger space in the future.

7 Likes

My space is limited, I could go 2x2x5 or higher not wider. Not to mention I’m a dummy when it comes to wiring something

The 135 is perfect for the 2x2. And you can pay a little extra to have it shipped to you already built

6 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

And it’s 1/3rd of the price

4 Likes

Bobbydigital has you set. Hlg-300 is way bigger than you need for 2x2. 135 kit is great choice.

6 Likes

I’m in a 2x2x4 tent and running the HLG 135 R-spec. Very happy with it. I paid $185 for the kit.

4 Likes

mine just came in the mail, too. found the last remaining 2x2 space in this house to cram another plant lol.

6 Likes

I ran a 135 in my 2x2 and was very happy. Would have been happier if the farmer did not screw the grow up, live and learn. I have a R-spec board I will be upgrading to this weekend.

4 Likes

Is the Rspec the way to go or the 3000k general use? Also where would you order from straight from hlg? Thank you guys so much! This forum is so awesome!

I would look at the HLG website. They have links to authorized distributors and some are having sales right now. If you are at all handy you can build one yourself.

1 Like

In My Opinion, the R spec is the way to go. I got mine delivered for $187 from ledgrowlightsdepot dot com. There are plenty of places to get it though.

2 Likes

Not real handy, can they ship put together you think?
if not I can struggle through maybe :slight_smile:

1 Like

They do. I think it’s a $35 charge for assembly

3 Likes

Bobby has you covered. There are YouTube videos of assembly.

1 Like