Lighting and fan help

So I have three qb 288 v2 boards and two hlg-240h-c2100b drivers. I bought these a while back on advice of a member that built something similar. I was gonna use one board and one driver for one side and the rest of the other of my grow tent but have decided to only use one side this year to try to figure this out. At any rate I need some help setting these up and have no idea who I talked to about this already. So any advice on setting these up or getting someone that knows their stuff tagged somehow would be great.

I had started six seeds that were going outside but have changed gears on the outdoor grow. Two bb autos did not germ and the 2 nl autos and 2 ah autos didn’t make it. So I need to have everything set before starting again.

Thanks

Sounds like you’re covered on the lights. if I could give any advice on the tent I would get the tallest tent that My space would accommodate. Good luck

2 Likes

Yeah I bought a 4x8x80" two sided so each is 4x4 still need the exhaust fan and filter so any advice on those as well

1 Like

I here great things about the AC xfinity 6” exhaust fan. I run a Vivosun 6 little noisy but I don’t care it does it’s job very well. On low it sucks the walls in with ease in my 4x8x80

4 Likes

Nice I’ll look into them. Gonna be set up in the garage so I need to make sure I don’t stink up the wifeys car

1 Like

I’m in the garage as well. I’m still vegging so I have not used my carbon filter yet but it definitely keeps the smell outta the garage. Well till ya open it haha

1 Like

Just looked into and am gonna buy it. Temp and humidity control and it’s on auto. Hell yeah. Now I need a filter. Will one exhaust fan run both sides or just one. Haven’t set up the tent yet

Hmmm I’m not to sure. I suppose you could but you have to make sure no light leaks. Not sure how the tent is but with a few elbows you can make a vent that light would not get thru.

The AC Xfinity?

1 Like

With the 6in exhaust fan with a variable speed control on the fan you should be able to run it in a low position and still maintain a good negative pressure inside tent.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074XBXFPD/ref=sspa_mw_detail_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEySExHQUZYWjBRQkxWJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMzkzMjQ5M0kzUEpSTkZEQlFYViZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNDY3NzgyOEpNVlpCV0xFRVVBJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfcGhvbmVfZGV0YWlsJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Now im hell bent on setting these lights up

Hell yeah! DO IT!

For sure on low my 4x8 becomes a 3x7! Keep that in mind when you set up @f-boz lol

@Jbum I love my ac infinity t6. Super quiet and lower power consumption supposedly. Stealth was why I bought it.

2 Likes

Side note I did t get the controller heard more negative them positive about them. Supposedly the older model of the controller worked better. It’s a quality product from packaging to design.

What kind of negatives caused you to not get it. From what I read it seams to work. I guess I need to do some more research

1 Like

I read it just didn’t seem accurate or and I’ve noticed this thru use. Once you dial in your temp to air flow you really eont need to mess with it and that is true. As far as humidity control it will only drop to what your ambient RH is. Do a search on the net different reviews forums etc. I’ve thought about getting it because they said they would sell it seperate even tho they dont. But I really dont think I need it tbh.

1 Like

Its still an incredible fan and is well made and high quality. I’m running mine on next to highest setting and it’s very quiet. In my home I have a family member living next door has no idea it’s in there. Their customer service is also personal and fast. Had one of the owners email me asking how I liked it true story.

You may have some problems getting a single board to run on your drivers. On paper it doesn’t work because minimum forward voltage of driver is too high for 1 board. I’ve never tried it though, so maybe it would work.

1 Like

That was the plan. The new plan is these three boards this year on one side for one grow. Next year four boards on each side all summer. How many plants could three boards support in a 4x4 area?