Light too close for seedlings?

Go through ur plant starting at the bottom and remove small side branches (branches of branches from the main stalk) those small short side branches wont yield much but they will take nutrients from branches that will yield.

2 Likes

N make sure u have solid air circulation. As u go theu flower, having leaves that close n touching is asking for trouble. Humidity spike and :no_good_man:t5::no_good_man:t5:

I’ve got two fans blowing on the girls, and filter is running 24/7. It got out of hand quickly

Too much weed is a good problem to have… until ur trimming and ur back n hands let u know bout it. Stagger the harvests. It saves lives

That big DWC wasn’t one I expected to live being my first time, especially with DWC. I was mistaken. The autopots were the ones I helicoptered. DWC from now on gets its own area.

Okay, I’m REALLY starting to like what I see here! Three more weeks to go, and then I think I need to flush? Not 100% sure yet.

Any other ideas to keep things so good? @PurpNGold74 @raustin @peachfuzz @Sixpackdad @Screwauger @Familyman

4 Likes

You have longer than three weeks. Those are going to swell a lot

2 Likes

Yup. Tis only the beginning. I say least a month

1 Like

Looking great!

Will they grow any taller after 5 weeks of flowering, or will they start to concentrate on bud growth? Starting to run out of room, but i guess i could keep bending and tying them.

You still have a long way to go my friend…
At least 6 to 8 more weeks… i might even push it to 9 or 10 depending on your strain… :wink:
Still super young… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ouch. Wasn’t sure what to expect, but I suspect it’ll be worth it in the end. Guess I’ll order more nutrients (again).

2 Likes

I only buy my nutrients by the gallon or bigger… :wink:
This is more of an addiction then a hobby… :wink:
I love growing plants in general… but i really love growing mj… theres nothing like it… and i help so many people… its really sad that this plant has such a bad stigmatism … but what can we do…
Live and learn… alls i know is if you need my help , im here for you… don’t matter what your building or what you need help with… most people need to understand that some people need help … and theres no reason not to help… it will come back to you 100 % fold…
I don’t even worry about such trivial things …
Im here to help and support my fellow cultivators and people growing there own food… :wink:
So much too say and no way to say it… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Glad to know you’ll be there @peachfuzz. Never even considered how much nutrients i would need. Didn’t know I’d be growing two different ways either. It is an addiction, i couldn’t agree more! Might be cheaper in the long run than buying. At least it’ll be made with love!

2 Likes

She wont be getting much more vertical height by that age. The buds will stack n swell. But the vegetive (wrong spelling) growth is over. Peach is correct tho. Have more time to go yet

I’ve noticed the stacking is starting. Always wondered how that happened. I still have both veg/bloom lights on, since the vegetative state is done, is there any purpose in keeping both lights on?

1 Like

I agree raustin Im also wondering why the big pots with plants that small and new?

pH is 5.8, using DWC and Autopots. Only DWC is drinking 5L per day, and it’s 4-1/2 feet tall. The others are smaller and they are drinking much less.

1 Like

Yes. Veg light adds intensity. Id leave them both on. Buds need all the juice they can get

3 Likes

@raustin, the plants in post 157 are not mine. Someone had asked for advice for their plants on this thread. Is that the pots/sizes you are referring to?