Light timer issues

From a fellow grower: I had brought bought seeds from you there 7 weeks in the Grohl and are starting to flower I think I had a problem with the light timer can I plant fill in-and-out door grow with them flowering at 7 weeks or do I have to throw them away and start over

Need a little bit more info, are your seeds feminized photos or autos? And you want to do indoor and outdoor ?

2 Likes

I agree, more information.

Why would you throw them out just because they are flowering? 7 week old plant is plenty mature. Maybe not as big as you would like? That could be a lot of things.

1 Like

Also I’m growing autos but if it’s a photo can’t you just up the lights time to force it back to veg? I thought you could @dbrn32

1 Like

Autos are a different breed. Photos you can control every single detail while the dang Autos do what they want, when they want. I haven’t seen anyone post they reveg a Auto.

2 Likes

Right but photos you can force back right? Even if they flip early.

2 Likes

Yeah you can force Photos to reveg. But Autos are not photos. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @MrPeat I thought you could just making sure, but if it’s an auto 7 week flower isn’t early it would be a little late don’t you think? Mine started preflowering after 4 weeks. So I’m thinking it’s probably a photo.

2 Likes

Remember each seed is unique to itself and no other.I just entered into the Auto World. I had my male shiw in under 30 days and the one that sprouted at the same time is so much smaller and no sex can be seen as of this point.

Autos is just tricking Mother Nature.

@SKORPION I did take a branch with a nice set of leaves and decided to see if I can grow a clone. It flowered right off the bat since I didn’t put it under a 18/6 light schedule.

2 Likes

You could reveg, but I’m not sure it makes sense to. It’s usually pretty significant amount of time before you start to see decent amount of new growth.

1 Like

It can be 4-8 weeks before you see renewed growth. It’s almost not worth it.

2 Likes

Ok haven’t run photos indoor before so I was just curious about info I had received. I always planted in spring harvest in fall ready or not style out in the woods guerilla style.

1 Like

Photos indoors is so easy. Long as you feed the proper amount of nutrients you should do just fine. :+1:

1 Like

If its an additional 8 weeks I would just start a new plant.

1 Like

For someone who has limited space or lighting, that’s my recommendation.

If you have space, why not let her go.

I can get a Photo up and fully flowered in 8 weeks. I will be growing Autos and I don’t expect much from them till I master to grow them in my system. :+1:

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

Thanks!
:v: