Light suggestion

I bought Mars pro II 160 last week and hooked it up yesterday. I like the blue and purple light design. :grinning:

Anyone used Mars Hydro light before? Any suggestion would be much appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

Three Babies under Mars pro II 160. It seems like they like the Monther sun. Lol

Now you know why they are called “blu-rple” :slight_smile:

:joy::joy::joy: okay. got it

Its great to know that you’ve finally started.
Don’t worry mate indoor weed cultivation is a kind of evergoing experimentation that’s what i think.
You’ll too learn things on the go. I too learnt that way.
And in case you’re just starting out you should avoid fancy pricey grow panel. Yeah, being frank, i made mistake of choosing Platinum LED 2 years back. Given it to a friend because with that grow panel i lost a lot of money and failed to get even a gram of yield.
Yeah, due to mistake of keeping it on blooming and on continous operational mode.
Plants burned and lost my interest on indoor cultivation.
Just last year, one of my friend motivated me and adviced to start with a bit cheaper LED grow light that work.
With time i learnt a lot and just last month i upgraded to VIparspectra Reflector 600W. Its doing great.
Keep trying and experimenting.
Believe me, Everything will start going well with time and experience.

Thanks for stopping by, man. It is a long way to be a more experienced grower. I need to learn more grow tips right now. As for the light that you recommended, i learnt something about it before bought Mars pro II 120. Mars have many review videos on youtube. I watched a lot and then the idea come to my mind. Maybe next time, i will try vipar light if Mars light let me down. lol.

I bought a Mars pro II 120 last Friday on their website. But today, when i checked my order info on their website. I found that they will do black friday promotion. That is very bad. :joy: I asked them if i can join in that promotion to save some money but they said no.The reason is that the light is on the way to my location. They cannot stop it. :tired_face:

At that time, i really want to cancel this order because of this. If i get the light and am not satisfied with this light, i will definitely ask refund.

My babies grow so fast. As a newbie, i still didn’t meet any hard problems yet. God bless me. Lol.
I love the Mars pro II 160 so far:kissing_heart:. My friend is using Mars pro II 120, he think it is ok.