Light stress training first go

Okay these pics are like 4 days apart… I made the big bend first ,then like 3 hours later it was pointed towards light, now my question is… which way next with this Jack and the beanstalk looking joker haha thanks y’all!

3 Likes

The bottom 2 pictures are the same day,today, sorry to be confusing,

1 Like

I would let it grow a bit more, and continue in the same direction.

5 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Yeah I would do as @Covertgrower said. Let her grow a bit into that position. Have you thought of a plan on how you want do proceed with the LST? I did a few bonsai plants, and in my experience having a well thought out plan on how you want the plant to look is very important.

2 Likes

I’m hoping,lol, to just keep it going around the pot and try to get it in a net , I hope I’m not exceeding my expectations ,we will see,haha but she seems super healthy and springy to the touch, I’ll keep y’all posted y’all rock!!

2 Likes

That is what I did with this jack herer auto. It was a late bloomer so I just kept bending it around the pot

Three days later. Grabbed the head and tied it down

Another six days. Running out of pot

A couple weeks before harvest. It was a good plant

In hindsight, I should have removed more of the lower and interior growth. Some of them became crowded and therefore less productive. All-in-all it was fun. Ps I did not top her.

6 Likes

That is gorgeous!!! This one is ILGM Golf Leaf, wife’s not sure if it’s auto or not so I’m just gonna treat her like photo to be safe

1 Like

If you bought it from ILGM you can look up old orders. May not do any good if you bought gold lead as an auto and photo.
The main thing is to keep track of the number of main colas and don’t be afraid to be selective.

3 Likes

I’ve got a pretty good log started I’ll add a spit for that info to track

1 Like

You’ll do great man. Lots of people here to help. Start a journal!

2 Likes

Only advice I have is if you make your adjustments before you water while they are “thirsty”, they tend to be more flexible and “bendy” less chance of breaking anything and easier to get right where you want it…

The first picture is a little to soon fir me but the 2nd pictures I would definitely have them starting to bend over :man_shrugging:

Looks good though imho :grin:

1 Like

That was the first thing I did with this setup

Y’all this girl is gone wild haha