Light stress or something else beginner

@Lilcandired that is not light burn maybe @Budz , @Covertgrower they can help you
My question is you plant are autos or photos and how old is you plant?

Nutrients?

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

@Mr_Wormwood
That is a LST not have nothing to do with that problem I just said

It’s what I would do with a plant that’s that big already

It’s an auto Amnesia Haze and I put it in soil March 27

Still need to know your medium/soil and nutrients.
Like who makes your soil. Even just semi filling out the ticket is all you can do, that’s fine. Just looks like a hungry plant or is near lockout at the same time. It’s impossible to assess without more information.

1 Like

Auto Amnesia Haze

Soil I have a pot for pot
5 gallon pot

Bottled water only

Indoor

Vivosun1000

24 hour Light

Looks stretched and hungry.

The only thing I have ever you used is water. Compressed Coco hush and superb soil base potting mix

I think :thinking: or need nutrients or nutrients burn

In the soil you used is super soil mix with coco

“Just add water” is a myth.

1 Like

Yes need to get a ppm readin on the soil she looks super hungry. Need a good ph meter and a ppm meter and a good source of nutes

1 Like

And all coco husk should prolly have nutes from the beginning but she made it this far. Nutes will make the grow alot better. U look like ur setup is fairly well. Now just need some food for them girls

1 Like

A pot for pot is water only. It’s a living soil coco mix. Don’t let anyone tell you water only is a myth. they obviously don’t understand the concept of a living soil. Which what mother nature is. Don’t have to feed outside plants. I’d say from the pictures she’s too far from the light and needs more frequent watering. Just don’t create a lot of runoff with a living soil. will kill it.

5 Likes

Everything should be in that soil. It looks like old light burn, did you have the lights a lot closer at one time?
The top half looks good, so it’s not nitrogen deficient. I would however recommend to water more frequently. Not to run off, but more water.

@Budz had excellent points as well.

3 Likes

I stand corrected. I was not considering living soil as I have no knowledge on the subject.
This is what makes this forum so great. New ideas and plenty of “street smarts”.
Thanks @Budz

2 Likes

I did have it closer to the light at first but then it started looking like this. So I just moved it today.

1 Like

Yeah not light burn. Have a feeling it may not be being watered enough. Really need to water to the point of tiny runoff. Having dry spots in your super soil leaves the microbes stagnant and not producing food in those areas and you don’t want super soil drying out like you do with normal soil that you’re supplementing nutrients with. How much bottled water are you giving them per watering?

2 Likes