Light Schedule for Seedlings

That’s my understanding as well OG

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation Sis :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

No worries and standing by Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

These guys/gals got ya covered!!! The only thing I might add is that when you are watering to runoff for collecting a sample to read throw out at least the 1st cup or 2, then collect your sample to measure. Og may have already hit on this…

2 Likes

Thanks for this info! It was my next question in line - the “how-to” in collecting the sample. I just watered until I had about 1-2 cups of runoff and put the meter to it. Perfect! Thank you @Pinboy

1 Like

@OGIncognito did you say you use an Apera tester? I’m trying to calibrate. Calibrated PH fine but when I attempt calibrating conductivity I continuously get “er1” message. Following last manual instruction to soak in soaking solution for 30 min. Any idea?

1 Like

I have separate PH and TDS pens. Apera 20 and. BlueLab TDS :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Cool. Thanks.

Week 7

1 Like

They look happy and healthy!

1 Like

@Pinboy They do! The one in front/left here appears different to the other 3 - leaf shape and color tone. Coincidentally this is the one I topped. Do you think the difference is because of phenotype or the stress created by topping?
Another question while we’re at it : do you clean drip trays following watering/feeding? I’m guessing if not there will be accumulated residual of nutes that will impact each subsequent measurement …? Over thinking here, or legit?
Thanks for taking a peek! :potted_plant::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I’m thinking it’s just a different pheno. As far as the drip tray, I never really cleaned mine, just removed the runoff water. I suppose if your trying to get accurate Ppm’s it wouldn’t be a bad idea

1 Like

I think I FINALLY figured put my Apera pen and why it wouldn’t calibrate for conductivity. I think the sample collection vials got mixed up and therefore contaminated. Just made me consider the drip trays. But that sounds a bit overkill. :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Cleaning the trays doesn’t really sound like a stretch if your looking for really accurate numbers. I never really tested mine unless there was a problem. I have a cheapo tds meter that only reads ppm’s so I’m not familiar with how to convert the ec. I’m glad that og is helping you with that

1 Like

Should have paid more attention in math classes all those years ago. :joy:

1 Like

Lol me too!

1 Like