Light opnion? Is there better for the price?

Spider Farmer SF-2000 LED Grow Light, with Samsung Chips LM301B & Dimmable Mean Well Driver, Full Spectrum 3000K 5000K 660nm 760nm IR for Indoor Plants (606pcs LEDs)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TVD1Y3K/?tag=greenrel-20

Can i get opnions on this. Im using 3x3 grow tent.
By the way love this place so much knowledge.

I have NO idea. But ur personal info is showing at the bottom. Amazon links are encouraged so id erase the pic and place a link. @dbrn32 is our lighting guy. But he’s been kinda busy… he’ll see that tag and pop in after a while. @Myfriendis410 is knowledgeable but no idea if his expertise goes that far

3 Likes

Look at the lights from Horticulture Lighting Group. I believe it’s the 260 you want to look at.

5 Likes

Ty very much i will look at those

2 Likes

Ty i changed it.

2 Likes

That kit comes with elg series driver. They are less expensive than hlg series drivers, but they regulate output current to 75% on 120v circuit. Wouldn’t be big enough light for 3x3 tent that way.

I would look at qb 260xw kit. It’s a much better light for your space and uses authentic boards from horticulture lighting group.

6 Likes

Can you send me a link you what your suggesting. I would like a kit to cut the cost.

One week old white widow clone in this tent. I run 3 tents. With 8 inch exhaust fan daisey chained. And 4 inch input fan.
I also have humidifier and dehumidifier. I make my own co2 also.
Just need the right lights. The cheap Amazon “1200 watt”" just don’t do it.

@dbrn32 is this what you say i should use. If so only 40 bucks more. I can do that.

They’re not an approved vendor to link. But you can find them at horticulture lighting group or growerslights websites.

2 Likes

Well i did it i bought the 260w qp v2 respct kits. For my tents. I’m so excited i can’t wait to see the difference.

5 Likes

Congrats and welcome to the club. Cant wait to see ur bit of sunshine

1 Like

@Oddjelly you’ll love your QB I got the 260 and you can’t beat it for the price.

1 Like

Ty all for your response I’ll start my first journal this weekend. I’m hoping these lights make a difference

1 Like

Oh my. I’m so excited my package from hlg is on the porch!!! I’ve been debating clocking out all day. Now my 3 tents will be perfect.

5 Likes

Can’t believe how quick. Ordered Monday and its here on Thursday. Free shipping too. Wow wow wow

1 Like

Just remember: IT DIDN’T HAPPEN UNLESS THERE ARE PICTURES HAHAHA!!!

3 Likes

Sweet! I’ll be checking in throughout the night. If you need help getting it together just tag me.

Ef it tag him anyway… @dbrn32 :joy::joy:

Seriously congrats @Oddjelly now clock out n get on it!

1 Like

It’s like Christmas!

1 Like