Light nute burn question and precaution

Hello all, I’ve had some amazing help here before. This is my first grow ever.
I’m currently in week 6 of my ilgm auto zkittles/gelato.
I gave them just under a 1/2 dose of the recommendation for the ff trio, and 1/2 dose of bud candy/rhino skin last night at 7pm.
At 9pm I noticed a few burn spots on just the tips of both plants. This morning I checked at 5am, and they haven’t spread, meaning spread to other leaves or grown larger. Only a few leaves were effected mainly on the tops. (Pictures can be posted later today).
Should i flush them, or monitor them closely.
I started with their first round on nutes last week, at 1/4 strength.
Medium: happy frog
Ph: 6.5
3 gal pot
Spider farmer sf1000 @ 18”
Tent: 2x2
The picture included was 2 days before dose

2 Likes

They look great. Suggest getting a PPM meter so that you can properly manage nutes going forward.

2 Likes

Personally I wouldn’t flush her right now. I would watch her to see if it spreads.

1 Like

I do have one! One gal read 550, the other read 590!

1 Like

Nice. That’s that I figured! Just wanted a few professionals to chime in!

Are you getting readings from the runoff? It’s really the number that matters.

4 Likes

I didn’t this time, but last feeding it was at 1900

They look great. 1900 is high, but hey, if it’s working go for it. Can’t argue with success.

2 Likes

Keep up the good work plants look great.

2 Likes

When the tips burn I’d say you found your limit and dial it back a hair on TDS runoff. You pushed it to the edge but not off the cliff into toxicity. Don’t slam on the breaks or rush her into the bathtub. …just dial it back a tad.

1 Like

Thanks boss, I think thanks for the words! Will definitely take this into consideration.

This right here gives me hope haha. I’ll try giving nutes at 3/8 instead of 1/4 dose next feed and see what happens! Appreciate the response.