Light issues over the holiday

They may let you keep the old one to.
I got mine off of FB brand new still in the box from a kid that said he ordered the 400w one whatever model it is I forget…
But anyways, they sent him the 720w light and it wouldn’t fit, so they resent the light he ordered and let him keep the other as well.

Idk what site he got it from but that’s what he toad me.

That was about a year ago and I snagged it for only $600 :grin:

Lol I wish that was the case but they sent me a return label in a email and told me to keep the box when the new one arrives and send mine back in it. I don’t think they want to hand out $800 lights. It was $1000 plus tax when I got it. Crazy to see how fast the price dropped in almost 5 months. Thats a hell of a deal tho I’m jealous. But if I had to do it over again I’d buy HLG and have some head room in my tent lmao

2 Likes

I love mine other then the heat, hell it’s only like 2 ½ inches thick. How much more you get with hlg?
I do wish I could relocate the drivers though.
I struggle with Temps at 100%. I usely finish up at 75% because of heat :tired_face: she still grows some solid nugs though :grin:

But who knows man, the kid may have sold me a light he was supposed to return :man_shrugging:.
I would return it if it was me so please don’t missunderstand me,
but,
what would they do if you didn’t send it back? Are you required by law to do so or is it a morality thing not a legality?

Kinda wondering if I have a “stolen light” :thinking: :confused: :sweat_smile:

Computer toolkit. Small soldering kit. Magnifieng glass on a stand. I am blind.

1 Like

The reason I say I’d go with HLG if I had to do it again is mainly space. The 2 growers choice is total edge to edge on my tent every corner is touching and no head room to stick my head in between lights so when its all said and done height from the floor to the light is only 55 inches due to the goofy triangle top (Tent for HPS bulbs only one that would fit in my basement 75 in clearance) the lights can’t go past and im 6ft 3 so I either gotta kneel in there to do anything. I hate height restrictions I envy those people with their 8ft tall grow tents and im over here squatting to get in my tent lmao

2 Likes