Light issues? Need help?

2nd indoor grow. Looks like they are burning and are super dry.
Started with clones, 7days ago.
Growing in a 10x10 tent.
Using canvas 5 gallon pots with fox farms ocean forest.
The light is a 650R diablo, it’s at about 20" above the canopy.
Was watering them every other day with water only at 6.5 ph, and everyother watering was adding 5ml of fox farms big bloom.
The temperature in tent was 72° and RH 30%.

I added a heater, so the temperature is at 80°F and got the RH up to 45% also raised the light to 36" above canopy and dimmed it as low as possible. Do any of you have any more suggestions for me, all are gravely appreciated.

2 Likes

Im seeing Nitrogen. Its possibly locking out calcium.

Are u sure ur only in FF Ocean Forest and pouring water and big bloom? Looks more like grow big.

2 Likes

You seeing that based on the dark green waxiness? @PurpNGold74

3 Likes

I see the same. Beginnings of N toxicity.

4 Likes

Yup dark green clawing leaves is textbook N toxicity. At a certain pount, too much N locks out other nutes and pH (the new growth is coming in funny and light colored) and in the last pic, u can see calcium def dots starting.

3 Likes

Yeah I am with the community dark waxy Green Leafs clawing too much nitrogen.

2 Likes

Happy Happy Canna day there @PurpNGold74 hope you have a great day there brother!! :tada::birthday::clap:t2::crazy_face::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks Sir Spy! Dobt worry. Medicating as I type

1 Like

Hell yeah, happy birthday Southern Homie :star_struck:

1 Like

So should I just water with only water for time being? Or should I use a flushing agent?

Are you planning on flowering anytime soon? If so, I’d flush. If ur going to let her ride out for a little? Straight water.

Ocean Grow by itself seems to run a little hot for me. Someone on here recommended I cut it and layer it. Which helps. Listen to these guys and when in doubt flush. Just plain water. PH’d right. Solid advice.