Light intensity during late flower

Half aye?! Between your word and reading tonight, ill adjust accordingly. Still dont see why foxtailing is all that bad a thing? Mutated bud it seems. If extreme, bud rot potential? I really need to educate myself on it, along with numerous other factors in the grow. Baby steps so not to overload my head! Thanks so much for chiming in on it. I noticed it a week + ago, but didnt take any action.

1 Like

How much longer do you think each plant has?

1 Like

On paper, 2 wks. Looks that way as well, by pistols, trichomes, etc. But ya never know what THEY have in mind. C mass possibly before the s skunk. Im taking a good long look at everything tonight. Oh yeah, i do that every night! Rite @ConcreteBudz .

1 Like

Haha thats your TV, late night relaxing time :100::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

1 Like

Lighting is very important for growing cannabis. The best kind of light is the natural light from the sun.

It has the right balance of UV rays that plants love, and the rays get better the closer you get to the equator.

Marijuana needs a lot of light to produce good plants and buds. On average a marijuana plant needs twelve hours of dark each day to start flowering. To read all about maintaining optimal lighting for cannabis plants, both artificial as sunlight, please check our guide.