Light height question

Just got my new 260 hlg’s and I was wondering how high should I put them above my plants for veg and flower? The veg is 4x4 with one light and the flower is 5x5 with two. Thanks guys

1 Like

I have the same lights and mine are 20" above the canopy. You will love these lights,outstanding :sunglasses:. You might want to try something like this as those drivers run at 140 F. I’ve ordered the heatsinks and paste, just waiting on delivery.

@Davyg I posted on the same thread. I have some ac infinity fans that are made for this and they push some serious air and are very silent. Here they are.

1 Like

Perfect @Nickknowsfunny , I haven’t bought fans yet as I wasnt happy with either spec or build quality. Just off to have a look just now. Do they come with their own power supply

@Davyg these ones do a pretty good job you can daisy chain for of them at once if need be I think I paid $30 for two

1 Like

Just thinking, an ATX power supply would run those no problem

@Davyg ATX??

ATX is a power supply company. They make power supplies for computers, arcade games that sort of thing

It comes with everything you need for. You wont need a power supply. They only draw 2.9 watts.

1 Like

Ac infinty products are a little more but the quality is amazing. Kind of like buying hlg lights. Buy good once or buy bad twice.

1 Like

Just read a bit more about them. I’ve ordered 2. They look ideal

Did you get the s7?

Just looked here before I ordered. I was going to press the button on the S5 they’re 80mm so should fit nicely on the heatsinks

I would go with s7 they put out considerable more air. I use these for my metro racks to grow microgreens. The other ones wont cool as good. Yeah they are a little big, but bigger is better.

1 Like

Better looking at it than looking for it :sunglasses:. I will swap to the S7 and push the button just now. All my kit should turn up at the same time. Will be good to get those temps down a bit

1 Like

They are even cheaper now too, only $20.

1 Like

What ventilation do you run in your tent?

I run a 6" axial straight through for an air cooled hood. Another 6" that I bring in during flower that pushes through a scrubber and a 4" two speed that I use with a length of ducting to bring cooler air in from another room. All axial fans

Amazon uk are out of stock for the S7 but I can get on ebay

Do you vent the exhaust going somewhere?