Light for a 3x3 tent?

I can hear the “ca-chings!” going off in your head from here.

What does HGL sell for $360? Pfffft.

1 Like

Some very nice refurbished lights usually. :joy:

2 Likes

That’s about the size of it. Seriously, my 240s are solid lights - and I have coupla other to compare them to!

2 Likes

Better lights! :laughing: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Honestly, I think these are pretty comparable. And they have nothing in the $360 range that’s going to be close to 480 W. For the price differential, HGL would have to show a HUGE improvement over these.

Perhaps lights that can trim the plants for you or something. :wink:

3 Likes

The refurb 350r is back in stock at $399 and with the 20% code “grow” should get you below $360 lol

4 Likes

I’m just joking! I don’t know a damn thing about the light - it might be made by god himself and I wouldn’t know. Or care!
They’re ALL made from Chinese boards - even if the final assembly point is Ohio or California or where ever! We don’t make shit in this country anymore!
I try not to give advice here anymore - people are gonna do what they want anyway!

3 Likes

Your grow is looking great!
But I have to show you the stickers which came with my decarb/infusion machine…

3 Likes

You said a mouthful, brother.

3 Likes

I LOVE my new S33 for my 3x3! I just entered pre-flower for the first time using the new light and the plants are VERY happy!

1 Like

Dear Growers,

for the moment i have a really basis setup for my first grow.
i bought a ‘bad’ led online before doing any research… i know i know :slight_smile:

i’m waiting on the best budget Led that I could find under 200€… (yezz €’s :slight_smile: i’m from belgium)
------ Migro Aray 2 is expected in 5 days !!!

does anybody have any experience with this light?
i would use it for a 3x3 space for my 4 trained auto’s :slight_smile:

with the light I use now, the ppfd is around 200-300 at the top. the light is about 12" from the top.
i’m thinking about using this light for the seedlings…

i dont use a tent, because in dont mind the smell, the neighbors even love it :slight_smile:

What can i do better for the setup? (see pics)

let me know

The Migro Aray 2 is a 125w light. It won’t power a 3x3 by itself. I’d suggest leaving your existing light in the space and adding the new light too.

My suggestion for your grow space is more of a nitpicky thing, so take it with a grain of salt. Add more holes to the bottom of your pots. Those pots seem quite large for the size of the plants, and my concern is that they look like your roots are being suffocated. That isn’t at all uncommon if you water too frequently for the size of pot you have (watering before the pot is totally dry and light). The easiest fix besides waiting another day between waterings is to drill more holes in the sides and bottom of your pots to increase airflow and improve drainage.

Welcome to the forum, we’re glad to have you here!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I agree with :point_up: