Light distance is 2ft away, seem like stretching is this normal

Light is 2ft away from plant, but seem like the top leaves are reaching for light

Looks like shes alright seems like some pretty tight node spacing to me which is good! She looks fine to me maybe a little bit of a start of N toxicity Slightly but not bad, I’m sure someone of more knowledge will have an opinion

2 Likes

@Teffygreenthumb thanks for the input, my first grow so everything is suspect to me, do you got anything going at the moment? I like to know what everyone is growing, ideas for my next grow

1 Like

Yeah I have 9 plants going right now 1 girl in the flower, I had planted 3 power plants by ILGM picked my favorite most vigorous lady grew her decently big took 8 clones from her once those rooted i put momma into flower get her outa the way and get a small harvest in while I’m redoing the grow set up, I’m getting set up to do a scrog I have a 4x4 and 2x4 both I’m going to scrog with my clones and I also just germed some new genetics to get rolling on/ I grow in cloth pots with either soil or coco just depends on the feel I have used bottle nutes and still do occasionally but I have been growing with dry amendments and oh man ladies look good

1 Like

Just started my own grow journal short read haha but it explains my set up pretty good will get better with time Teffies tiny green garden

1 Like

So @Teffygreenthumb a friend of mine told me to add Calmag to my schedule…do You use Calmag on water days? If so what’s the amount to add? I just ordered some is there instructions

I use a small doses on a water day when I’m growing in coco with bottled nutes I absolutely have to every water something do with the lack of it in the bottled nutes and the coco it’s just necessary, now when I’m in soil I don’t need it my well water is about 200 ppm most weeks and it has plenty of cal and mag in it, I still have it on hand and some phenos get it once a week but for the most part… what soil are you using what nutes and what water are you using

Im using fox farm nutrients in fox farm ocean Soil, ive only used nutrients once this week, I’m in week 4 since sprout & I’m using distilled water ph at 6.5, the tío of my leaves started to point down, a friend recommended I wait a week on the nutrients & give her some calmag

With distilled you usually use cal mag because the water doesn’t have any in it so ide imagine it would be good for the plant I recommend starting with light doses, I don’t see any cal or mag def at the moment

1 Like

New growth is usually a lighter shade of green and also points upward. See nothing wrong from that aspect. You may want to tuck some of those big fan leaves. You have buds that are being light starved.

3 Likes

Looks really good dude really tight spacing little lst laying the stretching girls over will do wonders

1 Like

1 Like

This turns to this lol

@Noobgrower95 looks awesome! What strain & how many weeks is she

1 Like

Thanks @beardless didn’t know I could tuck leaves thought it would do harm.

1 Like

What kind of material do you recommend for LST

2 Likes

I use the cheap green garden twisty ties off Amazon about 6$ for serval grows just be careful with thin wires casue you have to adjust/loosen every few days or they cut the pant DO NOT USE STRING OR NYLON tried this my first grow and they eat into the plant so fast and casue many ifenctions and yessss tuck bigger leaves so they expose bud sights I usually trim most of the big fan leaves but tuck where possible more leaves (in the right place) the better these 5 are eleven roses from bag/dispensary can lol the big girl and two on left are 4 weeks in and two on right are 2 weeks in

This is a photoperiod and you can see how much I have tucked its leaves rather than removing them.

The time to start LST is when they are young and the stems are pliable. This is a jack herer auto

This is it 18 days later

I take it yours is an auto since it is flowering and is only in week 4. Other than tucking the larger leaves on the upper part of the plant and some selective leave removal on the bottom to open it up a bit, I would not try anything more drastic than that. Save any LST for another one and start at the appropriate time. These are from my thread
An auto, three photos and a clone

I take it this is a photo given the amount it has been defoliated. Definitely not recommended for a auto that is flowering.