Light cycle 12/12 to 18/6 mid way of flowering?

i would take anything to smoke right now, 3 month starving xD

@vicbesos420 and @cristoner,

You guyā€™s. would love my setup ā€¦tent # 1. 3x3 x67 for my clonesā€¦ tent #2 3x3x67 for my seedlings
Tent #3. 4x6x76 for vegg. And TNT #4 76x76x76 for flower.
I now harvest every two or 3 weeks.

Right now i have Wild Thai, OG Krush Super Skunk, Northern Light, pheno #s 1, 2, 3šŸ˜
I am now taking 2nd generation from the first generation clones.
The cllones will then be used for seeds and
Pollen

B Safe
Will

8 Likes

I guess a visit is long overdue my friend :b hehe
your setup looks amazing :heart_eyes: 4 tent howā€™s your electric bill, with all that equipment, if i may ask ?

It was up there this past winter until I ordered this:

When power comes into your home or apartment what you donā€™t use and already paided for goā€™s back out and then comes back in as you need more power and you pay for it a second time.
What this does is when the power you donā€™t use. Is on its way out it grabs it and sends it back in for useā€¦ Thus you donā€™t pay twice for power. And it will cut your power bill almost in half.
In no way do I sell or make any money on this.
Its something g I found and Iā€™m trying it out this month.
And I will post my findings.

B Safe

Will

6 Likes

@vicbesos420,

I most defenatley will. I canā€™t wait to see what my next bill will beā€¦,

Will

2 Likes

Whatā€™s up Willā€¦ sounds good pls keep us posted I need something like that

My last month bill was $317.00
So we shall see,
now I have been running my air cause its hot and muggy.
so i got to take that into account also. But it still should be interesting.

Will

Willā€¦ how is it installed doesnā€™t look like a diy project how much to install

1 Like

This device has gotten horrible reviews 1 star on amazon all claiming ripoff scam looking forward to see your bill next month Will

Really ?

Amazonā€¦going to have yo check it outā€¦than you for that insight Iceberg
You got a link ?

Will

http://www.amazon.com/WattsDog-PS-1200-M-WattZDog-Power-1200-M/product-reviews/B00200UN96?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

Thank you Iceā€¦been checking around all good reviews that I see . I went to Amazon . then I typed in reviews on the
The Electric Saver 1200 and i came up. With all kinds of reviews. but I am going to check out the post you posted.

Iā€™m frtom E. Tenn. @vicbeso420

Wowā€¦!! That was an eye opener Ice.lol
But that was the WattZDogh Powe saver 1200-M
But I am still hopehful that it works out.

Will

Lmaoā€¦ I saw it was a different name funny thing only difference I saw was the color of the power light but I always value your advice and opinions so looking forward to your findings and decrease in elec billā€¦also whatā€™s up with install do I have to hire electrician

You really donā€™t have to hire one ā€¦one wire goā€™s. To the. 240 one goā€™s to the 110. 3rd. Goā€™s to the ground. What I did was to shutt the power off coming in.

Will

1 Like

Garrigan Iā€™ll look into a generator system at some point , are mysolar.com would the best investment at around $1500 I think it was with 2 panels and transfer switch ?

1 Like