Light Burn, should I harvest?

This plant is a couple of days into week 9 of flower with bad light burn. Should I ride it out or go ahead and harvest. I raised the lights as high as they will go.

1 Like

That’s a bummer ! I would try to ride it out, plants still have a few weeks to go. Still pushing White pistols.

1 Like

Can you show a picture of how you have the light hooked up. Maybe you can rig something to get a few inches. Then try to pull the plants down with something and tie them lower in the tent. Will buy you some time.

2 Likes

This one single plant, Here is how the light is now. I raised about a foot in a half.

2 Likes

Looking good man I can’t see them burning at that distance. You can pull the colas down with string or something, I use this green plant wire from Amazon, if they keep growing or you keep having problems.

1 Like

I’m curious how close was your light before you raised it.

at least 12 inches away.

1 Like

Yeah I know every light is different but I try not to get no closer than 18 inchs at full wattage. Have you been checking your pH runoff ?

It happened to me too, I say ride it out. I let mine go and it turned out amazing

1 Like

same thing happened to me, give them some nutes and they will green up a little and finish and be fine