Light burn or what?

I think this may be light burn but it’s my first grow so I’m not sure. I just removed a box from under my plant that had the leaves less than 20 inches below my led grow light. I’ve been watering every 2-3 days with tap water as the soil dried out and I’m using jiffy potting mix that has peat moss, coconut coir and vermiculite. I plan on upgrading to an air pot this weekend with fox farms soil.

2 Likes

I don’t really see any signs of light burning your plant. Are you referring to tips of leaves?

1 Like

filter your water helps the younger plant grow into fine little lady bushes

1 Like

Yes the tips is what I’m referring too. They are dark Brown and that only appeared yesterday.

1 Like

I’m going to try bottled water that was filtered with reverse osmosis on the next watering.

Welcome to the community ! yeah I don’t see any light burn. I would move forward with the transplant the Little Seedling might not be happy in the soil you got it in.

2 Likes

As they do get bigger water from the edges to center draw the roots out

3 Likes

Yeah I realize theres not much if any nutrients in that potting soil but I was trying to avoid having to get a miracle grow soil bag since they are connected with monsanto.

1 Like

Thank you for that tip. I’ll have to remember that for my veggies as well.