1st ever grow seems to have gone well so far but I seem to have what I am thinking (hoping) is mostly a minor issue, but paranoia commands me to get some other opinions. Flipped the lights over to 12/12 on 6/18 and sex became apparent on about 7/3 on a male plant that I removed from the tent, leaving me with this one that showed herself as female about a week later around 7/10. The issue I’m seeing is the tips of most of her upper leaves, and some lower ones are yellowing. (just the tips)…and here are my details…Pics to follow.
- bag seed
- Roots Original Organic soil
- Tidy Cat kitty litter bucket with plenty of drain holes drilled (6 gallon volume)
- PH of water between 6.5 to 7.0 (using drops and vial so it’s hard for me to be exact)
PH of runnoff seems to match the 6.0 color on the chart exactly
- PPM/TDS N/A? Using Dyna-Grow Bloom every other watering, and watering every 2 or 3 days
- Indoor basement grow in a 24"x30"x67" tent
- Apollo 240W led @ 18" over tops
- Temps; 79-80 Day, 73-74 Night
- Humidity; Basement makes it difficult to keep the humidity down but it’s running between 47% and 51%
- Ventilation system; 4" Ipower fan with cannister filter
- AC No…Humidifier-No…De-humidifier- Floor model running 24/7 on the other end of the basement, and an Eva-Dry E500 renewable hanging in the tent,
- Co2; No
Once she is harvested I have some GDP and WW seeds that I’m going to try. This was just a trial run to try and learn a bit before diving in with seeds I paid $$ for.
Any opinions and or helpful hints will be greatly appreciated.