Levo Gummy Candy Mixer

Have any of you tried the Levo Gummy Candy Mixer? I am getting ready to try making my own edibles and use the Ardent FX. Do t know if the convince of this is worth it. https://levooil.com/products/gummy-candy-mixer

Yes I use one. It really makes gummies easy. Have to admit that I purchase there gummy mix, tho you can mix your own mix in the unit…makes great gummies happy gummy making :bat: :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Looks interesting but I think making gummies is easy anyway… I’m not a kitchen gadget gal. My hubby sees gadgets all the time and tries to get me to buy one and my response is usually something like… I already have a gadget that will do that… it’s called a knife (or a pot, pan, etc)". And $20 for a package of their gummy mix seems really expensive… how many does one package make?

1 Like

I normally get 70 or so from there molds. I think that it dumbs down the making of gummies and agree that there are other ways to do the same…yeah for gummies :bat: :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Yes, yay for gummies! :100:

I get 70 from a pack of jello too LOL

1 Like

How much infused oil do you use? I use MCT oil. :bat: :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

How many ML of thc do y’all dose your individual eatables???

1 Like

I only use qwet now (fully evaporated to wax) most of my edibles are between 25-30mg but occasionally I get requests for lower or higher

1 Like

Trying to figure how much bud i need per lb of butter.

2 Likes

I haven’t made budder for so long… let me tag @AfgVet or @Myfriendis410. I know there is a saturation point of the oil but don’t know. Most things I see say 3.5 grams per stick of butter, or 1/2 to 1 ounce of flower per pound of butter. Depending on what you are making with the budder, you may or may not need to add lecithin… if your recipe has a natural source of lecithin (like eggs) then you don’t need it.

3 Likes

IIRC I would cook 40 grams in a pound of coconut oil with lecithin. I would decarb first. I’m using the Source Turbo now so it’s a lot different process.

Which reminds me I need to make up another pound.

1 Like

I did budder once in the insta pot but found the taste disgusting :nauseated_face: so I stick with my concentrate now

1 Like

I was thinking peanut butter cookies or brownies to over power the taste?

1 Like

I could still taste it in some pretty rich brownies. The taste just wasn’t for me.

2 Likes

I agree with @AfgVet… the qwet is definitely the way to go for me too. The budder is super heavy on his stomach.

1 Like

Have never asked a question here before, here goes I’m making gummies first time, decarbed my flower for 50 minutes @ 240 degree oven, then put my flower in 3/4 cup of avacodo oil and heated it to 185 degrees on stovetop for about 6 hours , have I done it right infusion for gummies?