Levo 2 machine anyone?

Has anyone tried a Levo 2? If so, would you recommend one? Or is it better to do it old school?

1 Like

I have the magic butter machine. way easy to use. I have heard good rings about both

1 Like

I have a Levo. Have made butter, infused avocado oil. Really easy to use.

2 Likes

We have had our levo 2 for a month now and it has been used every day for a month and is awsome. I can’t imagine using anything else.

2 Likes

I have used one for sometime and find that it is a very good unit to create other avenues to use your weed. happy infusing :bat: :rofl:

1 Like

@Cannabian now you have me considering one ughhh lol

1 Like

I have a maniacal butter machine and I know the ok’d school way is cheap but it’s great to just pour in ingredients set and forget.

1 Like

Lol… im on the fence about the Levo because it only does a 1/4 ounce of pot at a time :laughing:. I gotta get through 4 or 5 pounds! Might take a while no?

2 Likes

Um I think so :joy: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Make sure you bring your sleeping bag and pack a lunch hahaa

1 Like

Get the largest insta pot! On sale at Canadian Tire come thanksgiving ussualy.

1 Like

Well build a add on room and make it one giant cannabutter factory. Set up 20 machines and walk away till done. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

We love ours. But like you said, you can’t process much at once.

Now yer talkin Mr Peat! Thats a great plan. You know, its difficult, and expensive, to buy grain alchohol here, but isopropyl alchohol isnt that expensive. I could probably buy a gallon cheap at Wally world? Make some evaporate out of a couple pounds of dope?

The Leb is getting porky and shining like diamonds
But Im gonna have to do a bud wash to deal with the aphids and ash from all thebforest fires this year.

1 Like

@Cannabian I think our Walmart does sell Isopropyl Alcohol in 1 gallon cans. Our lumber yards that sells pvc, doors and everything else under the sun also sells it by the gallon cans.

Oh here is an idea. Make a Moonshine operation for grain alcohol. Not hard to do really. Our 9th grade teacher taught us how to make it. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Using. A French press screen she uses 25 grams at a time

2 Likes

Id love too! There are some pretty gorgeous stills out there. Not sure which one to buy, butbits been on mind to brew up some whisky, rum and vodka.

1 Like

I use the French press screen and works for what I want. happy infusing :bat: :rofl:

2 Likes