Levo 2 machine anyone?

Has anyone tried a Levo 2? If so, would you recommend one? Or is it better to do it old school?

2 Likes

I have the magic butter machine. way easy to use. I have heard good rings about both

1 Like

I have a Levo. Have made butter, infused avocado oil. Really easy to use.

4 Likes

We have had our levo 2 for a month now and it has been used every day for a month and is awsome. I can’t imagine using anything else.

5 Likes

I have used one for sometime and find that it is a very good unit to create other avenues to use your weed. happy infusing :bat: :rofl:

3 Likes

@Cannabian now you have me considering one ughhh lol

3 Likes

I have a maniacal butter machine and I know the ok’d school way is cheap but it’s great to just pour in ingredients set and forget.

2 Likes

Lol… im on the fence about the Levo because it only does a 1/4 ounce of pot at a time :laughing:. I gotta get through 4 or 5 pounds! Might take a while no?

9 Likes

Um I think so :joy: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Make sure you bring your sleeping bag and pack a lunch hahaa

5 Likes

Get the largest insta pot! On sale at Canadian Tire come thanksgiving ussualy.

1 Like

Well build a add on room and make it one giant cannabutter factory. Set up 20 machines and walk away till done. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

We love ours. But like you said, you can’t process much at once.

Now yer talkin Mr Peat! Thats a great plan. You know, its difficult, and expensive, to buy grain alchohol here, but isopropyl alchohol isnt that expensive. I could probably buy a gallon cheap at Wally world? Make some evaporate out of a couple pounds of dope?

The Leb is getting porky and shining like diamonds
But Im gonna have to do a bud wash to deal with the aphids and ash from all thebforest fires this year.

4 Likes

@Cannabian I think our Walmart does sell Isopropyl Alcohol in 1 gallon cans. Our lumber yards that sells pvc, doors and everything else under the sun also sells it by the gallon cans.

Oh here is an idea. Make a Moonshine operation for grain alcohol. Not hard to do really. Our 9th grade teacher taught us how to make it. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Using. A French press screen she uses 25 grams at a time

3 Likes

Id love too! There are some pretty gorgeous stills out there. Not sure which one to buy, butbits been on mind to brew up some whisky, rum and vodka.

1 Like

I use the French press screen and works for what I want. happy infusing :bat: :rofl:

3 Likes

Levo2 best investment ever for my meds. Infuses like a boss. If not carefull can put you under the floor with potency.

6 Likes

Ok so don’t know if it’s buyers remorse (since I know the wife will mention it so I’ll beat her to the punch.

The extract made with the LĒVO 2 seems incredibly less strong than our old school method of double boil at a 1-1 ratio flower/oil

Now that being said…we have a serious method

Decarb ox, double boil, let sit and cool, French press the plant matter from the oil. Easy! Comes out nice and pretty and will lay you out flat.

First run of levo i dispensed and poured right back in for a 2nd try, way too light!

Now I packed that metal container full, activated it and then ran the first 2 hour infusion run overnight, 2nd one at 3am

It came out golden, which using clear coconut oil is an ok thing but I do like to see a bit more Amber than honey. I am using old flower my wife handed to me from narnia

This is just my out of the box review but I don’t think it’s going to replace late nights in the kitchen making a mess.

It’s going to be one of those take on vacation incase we get bored type items…

That being said the whole process crazy simple and straight forward right out of the box!

It does hold 1 1/2 cups of oil which is technically 2 batches of baked goods, not bad at all.

Ontop of all that there’s 0 mess from the entire process. I wiped a spot of oil off the lid and one off the base and on its 2nd batch now.

Even tho you’ll have to double or triple infuse it does keep things stupid simple which I can appreciate

9 Likes

We followed the potency hack we saw on YouTube instead of those little baskets which don’t hold enough we put a French press screen in the bottom of levo.
Me personally I prefer to mace feco then use the levo to infuse the feco into whichever medium were using. Weather it’s butter or oil or syrup dosing is way easier this way.

6 Likes