Letting the ladies out while I'm at work

My first grow, and my lights were still somewheresville USA. My state actually showed signs of intelligence and okayd up to four at a time, so I figured the sun would do ok till my lights arrived. I bought two cheap ass glow bulbs from ace, set the girls outside at 6 when I left for work, and then set them under my bulbs till bedtime, usually 10. Out of the 8 I started, I have 5 still with me. Im sure after following hellraiser for a bit that I’ve overwatered, I was way too rough and early transplanting, and made mistakes im too dumb to know I made, but one is starting to bud! Other 4 looking good! Thnx especially to hellraiser for the free knowledge, and ilgm of course…anyways, should I bring my budding brides inside always now? Im worried about bugs n critters now that she’s starting to stink and get sticky. I bought the lights hellraiser has.

2 Likes

I’m in Virginia and it’s the same for us 4 plants. And I love it. Happy growing

Personally, I’d go either in or out, but not go back and forth and keep increasing the risk of bringing critters indoors.

Now that you can I’d just keep them in personally.

1 Like

I leave mine outside all the time. Unless there’s a huge thunderstorm. I did have a problem with some mites, luckily being outside, I bought some lady bugs and they ate them all and just hang out and eat the bugs. Just started my 8th week since germ.
Downside to being outside: squirrels keep planting things in my pots. I now have a peanut plant.

1 Like

What do outdoor folks do to keep buds bugfree?

Lady bugs

2 Likes

I’m outdoor grower as well and I use neem oil captain jacks dead bug if I need to use it. But most of all I spray bt every 7 days

. Sorry back porch is a little bit of a mess was cleaning out the basement

Thnx for all the replies. I’m so grateful for this forum. Don’t know that I would have even tried had I not spent an hour on here before purchasing seed. Soon as she’s something to look at I’ll take a pic, hoping to get some help as to when she’s ready

1 Like

Are those ladies autos?

1 Like

Yes blueberry auto from Ilgm. The one to the right I stunted I topped too early and the two in the front I’m letting them do there own thing there 4.5 weeks from sprout

1 Like

I have leaf envy.

1 Like

Burnt if you chill on this forum you will have more help the needed I promise you that there’s a lot of awesome people on here that will be happy to help you succeed in your grow

3 Likes

That’s a mess?

1 Like

Right!!
Don’t know how they can walk around/over that awful mess :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey I’m ocd about my plants that stuff was driving me crazy just laying by my girls

1 Like

Was just poking the bear. Need your ocd round here!

1 Like

So these are my girls, zkittiles auto. They were all started 1 July, I would take em outside at 6am, put em under 40 dollar grow bulbs from Lowe’s when i got home till bedtime, 11 or so. Used miracle grow potting soil, and way too much water. I didn’t use any kind of nutrition sprays or plant food, a bit afraid of hurting more than helping. Are they a bit small even for autos? The big girl that has started to flower, anything I can do for her? Are my pots too small? I have some badass lights I’ve been waiting on for two months, till they get here the sun is my light source.

1 Like