Let's talk DIY lights

I will ck in a few, I happened to bring the fixture in just now when I was locking up. Just gotta find an indoor screwdriver :upside_down_face:
Out dc voltage is what you was looking at?

Going to take an educated guess of 94vdc

2 Likes

It wouldn’t work on 64v driver if it was that high. Any indication of manufacturer that you could ask? You never know, they may even offer to send you a replacement.

1 Like

Well you see my education level :frowning: I can’t find 1 manufactures mark, found 1 recycle symbol on the globe :upside_down_face: I’ma get a flashlight and go over it again this eve.

1 Like

Wish i could help more, but basically in same boat. If i don’t have the info in front of me is merely a guess.

1 Like

I don’t give up very easy so I may be back bout this :thinking:

1 Like

Hi @dbrn32, how are you doing my friend… :grin:

I am finally mounting the led panels you sent me and has promised in the Lab, would post you the final product, would ask you in PM but all my PM has been erased, not only the Lab ones didn’t transfer and cause me some kind of headaches, lol, but also the ones here, on the public side.

I also need to talk to you in private or something, I ounce had your personal infos, in the deleted PM… :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :roll_eyes: and simply ask you the permission for Ladithief to share them again with me… :pray: :innocent:

Thanks in advance “mon ami”

~Al :vulcan_salute::frog::innocent:

4 Likes

Happy Father’s Day! Not sure where to put this, but you’ll find it wherever it lands. Hope your summer is going well bud!

3 Likes

Thank you! Hopefully you had a great day as well!

4 Likes

Beautiful job. :clap:

1 Like

how are you doing @dbrn32 i’ve missed you guys and gals!

5 Likes

Holy smokes! Where you been hiding @BIGE? Things going alright here.

6 Likes

been in the hospital fighting a bad infection in my hip…it almost got me down but i been able to fight back…lol ive missed you guys for sure

6 Likes

@BIGE @dbrn32 Good to see you guys still around! :slight_smile: I came back recently myself after a long hiatus.

6 Likes

awesome @Tylan yea man its good to see you too

5 Likes

Welcome back, hope all is well!

5 Likes

I hope you will stick around.

6 Likes

Few days from harvest. They handled the 1500ppfd better with the far red running. Uv was closer also

9 Likes

Been a while for you too, but still have that forest green. Happy Anniversary!

7 Likes

what a beautiful sight @Newgrwr2018 i’ve been out of the loop for awhile and its good to see some top notch grows…they call me bige when they arn’t mad at me…lol

6 Likes