Let's talk DIY lights

I hear ya, I saw those on build video. They weren’t available when I did my build. :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Sounds like it was worth the wait and added cost.

3 Likes

Not bad at all! I feel like you could probably get a little more with the right plants. Keep working with it.

Yea looked that up earlier, going to go with heatsink usa, I’m using the photo boost light strips so they would have worked but for double the price I will just use thermal tape

1 Like

The thermal tape should give you a better thermal path too.

2 Likes

Better quality more weight every time is the goal.

2 Likes

Hopefully, have heard some people say they get a little hotter then R specs so hoping it will help with temps slightly. Would it benefit me to put tape down also or not enough to really matter?

3 Likes

That’s just because they are run a lot closer to the edge with 1400ma driver than typical qb kit with 2100ma driver.

3 Likes

https://challenge.bovedainc.com/savetheterps
Free packs. took about 2-3 week to show up
8%-15% would be dust “58% - 62%”

2 Likes

Can I repurpose new extension cord to remote mount drivers? 16g ?

3 Likes

8-15% moisture in the bud. Not humidity. The buds not 62% water my friend, at least not if your smoking it. I am
Going to do the bovida challenge on a jaror two. Preserving terps is important. I dried mine in the room. 64f/55rh for a week and 60f/53rh for a week. Perfect. My cousins does the freezer thing. It’s crazy good, but sooooo slow.

2 Likes

Ya, although if they are bigger drivers I wouldn’t put more than 1 on 16awg cord.

I mean wiring the light to the driver… driver out of tent and using the extension cord to get Into the tent.

1 Like

What is driver output voltage and current? Just make sure your cord is rated for that.

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Help please. I am freaking out

@MattyBear @Myfriendis410
@joegrows I think your efforts are better placed at the email department of customer service. This is a forum that has nothing to do with the seed department.
Secondly I’ve placed multiple orders, and have always received my shipment.

Yeah, I have sent emails to customer service. No response yet. I realize that this forum is not the customer service zone. My apologies to innocent bystanders.

Secondly, I’ll be convinced that this site is not a scam when I recieve the products that I paid for.

So finally got everything in but driver which should be in Saturday and Monday.

So I found these on PLC’s website for design build so instead of drilling eyebolt hole I picked these up to try.

13 Likes

lookin’ primo!! Though you gotta make sure the latches on those carabiners oppose each other before you hang it. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

i see myself out

3 Likes

Looking good!

4 Likes