Let's see your Veg plants! Indoors or Outdoors whichever one

Starting a new topic to see how everyone’s vegitative cycle looks like so don’t be shy and post some up!

1 Like

All babies but here ya go 2 sebring maui waui. 1 elev8 runtz and 2 ilgm zkittlez autos. Catnip and cat hrass potatoes onions and trying to root some roses for the garden

There are only 2 zkitz left tge one kinda craoked on me. Leaves stayed super green but stayed small never fully opened up and got hard and died.

6 Likes

@Mark0427 in Coco outside, I hope you have a good ladder and a chainsaw ?

2 Likes

No coco outside lol all coco inside. Will.def be soil outside. Aunt has a 50x50 foit area tilled and ready for plants and she is working on another area in her yard for another section. She lives in the sticks and has a bunch of propertyin the middle of the woods. A perfect spot for growing for sure. Sunny all day in the spots its just beautiful. Now she needs to learn how to grow good and she can be set lol. She had 30 plants last summer a friend of hers came and seen them told her about defols and to defol her plants well she tookevery i mean every leaf off left only the bud sites. Was not a good thing guy came back 4 days later and wanted to cry for her. She said i did what u told me take all leaves off. He said i told u take off all the big big leaves only not every leaf. Only like 4 made it and very small amounto of product from the 4 lol. So this year she has me showing her a bit since she is impressed by my grows so far. I need alot of improvement myself. Ut i make it to the finish lone with what i start with. Only had 1 die on me so gar out of about 25 plants maybe a bit more. Thats good nu.bers in my eyes lol

4 Likes

6 weeks

9 Likes

11 Likes

Exactly, he should have show her by example ? But it’s learing and what she did yield was some really good premium too I’m sure if it’s dried and cured right from outside , that’s that super gas :fuelpump:! I would spend a good penny on top soil just to give them that more assurance but no bug or animals which is awesome , I would put some micorhizi soil and dry fertilizers like The Bio -Live nutrient line are add some Fox Farm dry fertilizers like 5-8-4 and add that to the top 3 inches and mix that in will be enough food for the first 2 months to veg hopefully and you can used liquid for flower or dry which I recommend . The benefit of using dry fertilizers outdoors, is the temperatures has to be exact to activate the nutrients when they dry , wet nutrients go in wet and dry in the dirt and if not flushed correctly in between watering can cause hot spots and nutrient defiencies and headaches . This why the Jack’s line is so good and easy cause dry amendments plants only take what they need which prevents lots of burning :fire: on the tips ! When they liquid the nutrients dry in the soil over time and as the roots grow into those hot spots , you start having issues !

2 Likes

@AAA defioliate the inside of that monster before it gets to thick in there so more oxygen can get through the bushes without strong winds . She will stretch out more too !

2 Likes

definitely don’t want the stretch! I’m taking clones from her now, we will see how she looks after I’m done.

3 Likes

Granddaddy Purple/ Indica

5 Likes

Tangy Dosidos outdoors.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Seeds tailed on March 23. So 10 weeks old.
:v:

11 Likes

A couple weeks into veg

5 Likes

Vegg and re-vegg clones after a down pour

5 Likes

Happy Cannaday my friend… :green_heart::partying_face:
@Mrcrabs
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks buddy… @peachfuzz … wow I didn’t even notice… time flies when your having fun…:dash::dash:

3 Likes

Amazing! :muscle:

2 Likes

This is my first indoor grow, I mainlined all 3 of the Acapulco Gold sisters. #1 the big one is 6 days short of two months old, I also started super cropping it last night. The other 2 are 9 and 10 days behind it. I will be amazed if this all works out and I actually end up with a decent amount of good bud.

3 Likes

6 autos in a 32” x 38” garage closet

4 Likes