Lets see your personal/household 'stash'!...(No PROS ALLOWED!...:>)

@Allinherhead My grandmother lived in Libby for a few years. I went to visit a couple times. Beautiful part of the country.

I plead GUILTY of the charge of LARFicide!!..(I hate those little bassturds!)… :laughing:

2 Likes

I just changed you to Dr. @Hellraiser . That’s what I’m talking about.

1 Like

@Oldhippy love the pics, thanks for sharing

1 Like

Here’s the results from my 3 Zkittlez auto

11 Likes

:pleading_face: covid drought

5 Likes

Mine is street larf in a ziplock baggy
Nobody wants to see that trash

I’ll post pics when I harvest…it might be a minute

3 Likes

Makin me laugh on another thread :rofl: @Mr_Wormwood I’m pretty sure the seeds I’m growing came from street larf….DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS

Larf brothers!

3 Likes

All I have left is a bit of blueberry from a couple of grows ago. Fortunately I will be chopping my bubblegum in a few days.

7 Likes

Nice I’m pretty sure I have like a month left on one of mine…honestly don’t know and have been afraid to ask opinions cause ultimately time is just like that

I’ll just make a big salad. I like it mixed

5 Likes

I’m sorry Professor one day I’ll get it like you get it going on. I know you got to get tired of me bragging on you you do one of the best jobs I’ve ever seen. You don’t ever question anything. But you have some good answers.

1 Like

Hellraiser is the Dali Lama of growing bud. I went from destruction to major colas thanks to him, keystone and dbrn. If there was two in this tent it would almost look like a hellraiser grow. I followed his grow to a T besides amendments after all. May aswell be a hellraiser plant grown by me. Lol.

9 Likes

Smoking this as we speak.

9 Likes

Nice. What are your flavors?

That is white widow extreame.

3 Likes

I’m available for adoption…

4 Likes