Lets see your personal/household 'stash'!...(No PROS ALLOWED!...:>)

Just harvested a few ‘autos’ and (finally!) have them in jars with 62%,8 gr,Boveda Packs…I did over-dry a bit so the ‘packs’ are having to work some.Not up to ‘optimal’ RH,yet,but its only been an hour or so… DANG!! This ‘homesteading’ is lots of work!..but loads of fun too!..:>)

17 Likes

Sadly down to two jars now……

8 Likes

Nice harvest!

Some of my stash, also have some in the freezer and under the bed in grove bags and some in CVaults, like to keep a few pounds on hand for unexpected guests.

26 Likes

I think Snoop and Willy can both move in with you and you’d still be set for a little bit… Great cabinet as well!

My home grow stash is still on the plant. :rofl:

#Goals

5 Likes

Love your weed storage rack. Why get a wine rack when you can have a smoke rack? Anybody for a joint from summer 2015? It was a very good year :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks, was a dvd/cd media storage cabinet til I re-purposed it.

7 Likes

Heck yeah ! Nice stash you should be feeling good. :+1::v:

3 Likes

WTF is in the jar?..:>)

1 Like

Very nice…:>)

1 Like

Cococanna oil for cooking. There is a small amount of water that got into the mix. I washed a bowel I strained the infused oil into, without sufficient time for it to drip dry. It stopped after the 1st remelt. If that’s not it, I first thought maybe it was air bubbles that got stuck in a rapid cooling of the oil causing it to solidify around them.

2 Likes

Sounds delicious!..:>)

Having a source of clean,cool,refreshing mountain spring water,for my girls, also helps…:>)

18 Likes

Prior to grove bags. Have to say, the only bad part I’ve found about grove bags is they’re not as photogenic.

23 Likes

Very nice!..:>)

Very nice… man

My second attempt has gone well … I’ve learned so much from the first go around. Getting much better results considering the equipment or there lack of equipment … I just stop and wonder what will I know and need to learn on the 3rd

5 Likes

That looks awsome. I wanna come out and lay in that water for a bit. Maybe catch a couple smallies

1 Like

C’mon in MAN!!!..the waters FINE!!!..got to watch out though,those rocks get real slick when wet…:>)

1 Like

Had a couple spots in Arkansas I really enjoyed and Johnson shutins here in missouri used to be fun. I’m in Troy MO. Now and nothing like that close by.

2 Likes

Beautiful harvest stashes !!! Agree with Allinherhead, looks like a nice fishing hole after (or before) taking a dip to cool off. Absolutely LOVE the river here. People ask me why i live so far out, and any who have come visiting say “oh my GOD that access road is HORRIBLE!” and yeah, it is…but it keeps unwanted hoards of people not supposed to be here anyway, out…lol. And once they see the river and spend some time floating a relaxing float, the questions stop :wink:

3 Likes

I could load a pic of a Tupperware container of LARF. LOL!

2 Likes