Let's see your grows!

I have finally moved away from tents and completely upgraded to a grow room and flower room. I am super excited to see what I can produce with all of this space. I also picked up the new HLG :scorpion:!!! And let me tell you it is a beast of a light. Let’s see those grows guys!!!

26 Likes

@Enlightened420 @Teacherttom1 @Covertgrower tag away guys

3 Likes

Looking good !This is our northern lights x big bud auto we are at day 89 one is ready for flushing the other needs some extra time ! This is our first grow

20 Likes

What lights are you using? @KaliGas

Here was an old grow. Peach Puree CBD. My tent is 4x4. The plant took 16 sq feet to herself and was hanging 2 feet out of the tent.

One of my small girls. You will see my handy work soon enough. All done in a 12/12 start to finish light cycle. :+1::+1::+1:

14 Likes

Hey mrpeat. I’m curious about trying the full 12/12 schedule as well. How do you induce flowering on this?

1 Like

@Sherlockhomie They start flowering on their own. Usually by the 45th day above ground she is flowered. You need awesome lights to do this.

3 Likes

Very nice setup, hard to go wrong with HLG lights.

Hlg definitely the way to go!!!

1 Like

I guess we can call this a micro-grow. Started out with 2 plants (Green Poison and Purple Kush) in a 2x2x4 tent with 130 watt LED light. The seeds popped on 11/25. The PK seed turned out to be a male so he was thrown out like Felix Unger. My GP seems to be doing well tho…im thinking LST soon?

6 Likes

4x4 two bloom plus 3000. 8 clones right now. Got 20oz off 4 plants last run

7 Likes

This is our first time trying to grow anything! We are using a Vivosun corner tent with a simple T5 light to start, and we have some LED grow bulbs for when these two get a little taller. In 3 & 4 gallon pots, white widow autoflower from ILGM. These two plants have been in the tent for 10 days today and have grown about an inch every other day, starting to spread out, getting their first “five leaf” leaves. We are pretty excited to see how the process goes before trying something a bit bigger.

6 Likes

Good looking grows ladies and gents. Tag everyone you can

1 Like

This is simple grow two hlg 100 v2 3k, one above early lemon berry photo, one above Mexican airlines auto, fan for air current in half my 2x8 closet.

5 Likes

my last grow

8 Likes

My mainlined that I split to see if the yields are any different.

3 Likes

3 Likes

All bag seeds. About a month and a half old. Doing what they do.

Three weeks since this post, check out the growth on these two Autos!

1 Like

I added some poly on the floors and on some of the walls today. I could literally tell a difference as soon as I powered the lights back on!! Getting everything dialed in, new configuration in the flower room, added another 260. I need my flower tent to hurry bc this veg room is about to fill up real quick.

4 Likes